How can I tell if WordPress is home page?
With those conditional functions, you can check if the homepage is being displayed (is_home), or if the homepage is using a static page (is_front_page). You can define such behaviour in Settings=> Reading. In your plugin or theme, you may use this functions to display or change contents depending on user settings.
Is WordPress a page home?
The blog homepage is the page that shows the time-based blog content of the site. is_home() is dependent on the site’s “Front page displays” Reading Settings ‘show_on_front’ and ‘page_for_posts’.
Where is the homepage setting in WordPress?
How to change the WordPress homepage
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
24 апр. 2020 г.
Is it home or front page?
If Is_Home VS.
Basically the “front page” is the very first page of your site (the homepage) while “home” is the page where your latest posts is shown. … Use is_home when you want to show something on the main blog page even if it’s not set as the homepage.
Is WordPress a page archive?
An “archives” page is simply a custom Page template, which applies to a static Page. The is_archive() conditional returns true if an archive index is being displayed. An archive index page displays Posts, not static Pages.
Is WordPress a post?
Posts are blog content listed in a reverse chronological order (newest content on top). You will see posts listed on your blog page. If you are using WordPress as a blog, then you will end up using posts for the majority of your website’s content.
How do I find a blog page on WordPress?
To check if a page is actually a WordPress page, use is_page() function.
- is_page( ‘About Me And Joe’ ) – When the Page with a post_title of “About Me And Joe” is being displayed.
- is_page( ‘about-me’ ) – When the Page with a post_name (slug) of “about-me” is being displayed.
19 июл. 2013 г.
How can I set my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I make a website a homepage?
Build A Killer Homepage – 10 Dos & Don’ts
- Keep your layout clean and easy to navigate. Keeping your homepage’s layout clean and clutter-free is essential. …
- Add high resolution images. …
- Ensure Color scheme and Background work well together. …
- Optimize your buttons. …
- Update content frequently.
16 янв. 2014 г.
How do I get home page?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.