Simply edit the post you want to reorder and on the post edit screen click on the publish date under the Document panel. This will bring up a date and time popup where you can change the post’s published date and time. After you have changed the date/time, click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
Can you reorder posts in WordPress?
After activating it click into “Post Types Order” under settings and you can enable the types of posts you want the reorder interface to show up on. Then under that post type you will see a new menu called “Re-order.” You can then drag and drop the posts within according to the order you want them to appear in.
How do I change the layout of a WordPress post?
How To Change The Blog Post Layout
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Blog Page Settings.
- Select post layout from Blog Post Layout.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I show posts in descending order in WordPress?
How to display posts in ascending and descending order?
- 1First step. First click on Manage Rules, a new window will appear with listing of all rules you created..
- 2Second step. Select the rule in which you want to make change.
- Now in General Settings choose In Order Ascending to display posts in ascending order or Descending to display posts in descending order.
- 4Fourth step.
How do I move posts on WordPress blog?
Here, in a few short steps, is how to move your blog away from your homepage.
- Step 1: Create a New Homepage. Go to Pages > Add New. …
- Step 2: Create a New Blog Page. Go to Pages > Add New. …
- Step 3: Assign the Pages. Go to Settings > Reading. …
- Step 4: Menu Links.
28 сент. 2012 г.
How do I rearrange images in WordPress?
Since WordPress 3.5’s introduction of the new media manager you can now easily re arrange those images by dragging.. it’s definitely not apparent though.
- Select images. Select multiple images ( hold shift as you select )
- drag and drop for the order you want. Pretty simple huh?!
1 июл. 2013 г.
How do I categorize posts in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
How do I change the default post page in WordPress?
In your admin area, simply navigate to Settings > Writing > and then look for the pull down menu beside “Default Post Categoy.” By the way, you can also easily change your default post format here as well (e.g. change from a standard post type to an image post type or a video post type, etc.)
How do I make a post list in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin panel. In the left column navigation mouse over the “Plugins” link and click the “Add New” link. In the “Search plugins…” box, enter “Display Posts.” Once you have located the plugin, click the “Install Now” button.
What are WordPress categories?
What are categories in WordPress? In short, categories are the most general method of grouping content on a WordPress site. A category symbolizes a topic or a group of topics that are connected to one another in some way. Sometimes, a post can belong to many categories at the same time.
How do I move contents from one WordPress page to another?
Copy All Content
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts/Pages.
- Select the post or page you want to copy.
- Click the ellipses menu in the top right of the editor.
- Select Copy All Content.
- Create a new post or page and then right click → paste or use ctrl + v (PC) or cmd + v (Mac) to paste the content.