After activating the plugin, go to Settings » Custom Comment Form Title. On this page you can change the default comment form title. Change it to something more interesting.
How do I customize the comment form in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I edit a WordPress title?
Change WordPress site title from Appearance
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance on your left sidebar and click on Customize.
- Go to Site Identity, change or edit your title.
- Click Publish or Save Changes (depending what Theme you use).
22 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I edit leave a reply in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I change header title in WordPress?
Change the Title and Tagline in WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Depending on your theme, navigate to Appearance>Customize or Customize in the left sidebar.
- Click on Site Identity or Site Title and Tagline in the Customizer.
- Once in the Site Identity options, you can change the title and tagline, upload a logo, and set a site icon (or favicon).
1 окт. 2020 г.
How do I remove the field from WordPress comment form?
Upon activation, you will see a new menu item called “QC CLR Settings” in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. Clicking on it will take you to plugin’s settings page. From here, you need to check the box next to “Remove WEBSITE Field from Comment Form” option.
How do I change my website title?
- Go to “Themes” section and click “Customize.”
- Choose “Site title, tagline, and Logo” section or just press the title.
- Type in an edited title and tick the Display Header Text box.
- “Save changes” and restart the page.
8 янв. 2019 г.
What is the title of a site?
A website title, or title tag, is an HTML element that specifies the content of a webpage. A website title is helpful for both users and search engines. An internet user needs a website title so they can see an accurate and concise description of a page’s content before clicking on a link in the SERPs.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
How do I hide leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I leave a comment on a WordPress blog?
In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I change the header in WordPress 2020?
Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image. After that, select the image you want to use in your header.