Go to Customize > Theme Options > Blog > Featured Posts > Featured Post Count > 0 and it will go away. To have just 1 post without slider, set it to 1.
How do I remove the default slider in WordPress?
0. On home : removing the default slider
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate through Appearance -> Customize.
- Open the Front Page Content section ( if you don’t see this section in the customizer, it means that you are not currently previewing your home page )
- Scroll down to reach the SLIDER OPTIONS set.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I remove a slider from another page in WordPress?
Choosing Customizer > General settings > Banner setting to select the ‘Remove banner image from all pages’ removed the slider & image from all pages, including Home.
How do I enable slider in WordPress?
Adding a WordPress Slider in Posts/Page
Open the post editor, select the location where you want to add the slider, and click on the Add Slider button next to the media uploader. You will see boxes for each slider you have created. Choose the slider you want to insert and then click Insert Slider button.
How do I change the default slider in WordPress?
There are two ways to set any slider as default slider.
- Go to Appearance – > Theme Option -> (Find header or slider setting there to set any slider as default slider)
- Go to Pages and select your page such as Home Page and then find option there to select slider as main slider.
20 сент. 2018 г.
How do I add a slider to my WordPress site without plugins?
To add a WordPress slider without shortcode, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy Slider plugin.
- Create an image slider with Soliloquy.
- Copy the template tag from Soliloquy Slider Code widget.
- Edit the theme’s template file and paste the template tag.
- Click on the save button.
6 окт. 2016 г.
How do you hide a slider?
Hide or un-hide a slide
- To hide a slide, right-click the slide that you want to hide, and then click Hide Slide.
- To show a slide that you previously hid, right-click the slide that you want to show, and then click Hide Slide.
How do I change the slider time in WordPress?
To change slider time in WordPress, you’ll need to follow these 4 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy image slider plugin.
- Create a new image slider on your WordPress website.
- Edit config settings and change slider time in WordPress.
- Publish and display the image slider on your page/post.
7 дек. 2017 г.
How do I use smart slider in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress site and click Plugins in the admin sidebar. At the top of the page, click “Add New” and search the plugin directory for “Smart Slider 3.” Click Install Now and then activate the plugin. Once installed and activated, you’ll see a new menu item appear in the sidebar.
What is smart slider in WordPress?
Smart Slider 3 is the most powerful and intuitive WordPress plugin to create sliders which was never possible before. Fully responsive, SEO optimized and works with any WordPress theme. Create beautiful sliders and tell stories without any code.
How do I edit carousel in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, left menu, goto Wonder Carousel -> New Carousel and create a new carousel. In the carousel editor, step1 “Images & Videos” tab, click the button “Add WordPress Posts”. In the Add Post dialog, click the drop-down menu of “Select Posts”, then choose the option “Recent Post” or “Category”.