How do I edit my WordPress blog?
To change the layout of your blog post you can browse to Appearance > Customize > Blog > Single and alter your “Single Layout Elements”. Use the options to enable, disable, drag and drop single entry post elements. Alternatively you can build a custom post design via the Dynamic Template function.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I customize my WordPress homepage?
To designate your static homepage, go to My Sites → Customize → Homepage Settings: Then, under Front page displays, choose A static page. Next, click on the Homepage dropdown list and select the “Home” page you created as your static homepage: Next, on the Posts page dropdown, select the “Posts” page you created.
How do I remove posts from my WordPress homepage?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I customize my blog?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Choose the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Theme.
- Under “My theme,” click Customize.
- In the left menu, click Advanced.
- Click the Down arrow. Add CSS.
- Add your code, and at the bottom right, click Save .
How do I show posts on a specific page in WordPress?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I edit my home page?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page.
How do I edit About Us page in WordPress?
You can change the “About Us” page by going to your Dashboard -> Pages or clicking here. Just click on the Edit link under About to modify the text.
How do I edit menus in WordPress?
You edit your WordPress main menu as follows. Log into your WordPress website, go to ‘Appearance’ and click on ‘Menus’ in the left side menu. Click on ‘Select a menu to edit’ and choose the menu you want to change. Click on ‘Select’ and the menu will start loading.
How do I add content to my WordPress homepage?
Simply go to Theme oPtions> Home Layout, and make sure that “Page Content” is enabled. Then navigate to the edit screen for your home page, and add the text. where you’ve placed Page Content in home layout is where you will see the text.
How do I make a website a homepage?
Build A Killer Homepage – 10 Dos & Don’ts
- Keep your layout clean and easy to navigate. Keeping your homepage’s layout clean and clutter-free is essential. …
- Add high resolution images. …
- Ensure Color scheme and Background work well together. …
- Optimize your buttons. …
- Update content frequently.
16 янв. 2014 г.
How do I hide page titles in WordPress?
It includes the ability to hide page titles with a simple toggle. Go to any page in the backend, click Edit with Elementor, and then click the Settings gear in the bottom left corner. Now switch on Hide Title and your page title will be gone.
How do I remove my WordPress blog URL?
If you use WordPress 3.0 Multisite
- Login to the WordPress admin dashboard as a Super Admin.
- Click “Sites” under “Super Admin”.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the default parent site, usually ID 1 – click “Edit”.
- Scroll down on this page until you find “Permalink Structure”.
- Remove carefully that /blog/ part.