Click on the Edit link next to visibility. There you will see the options to make a post Private or add a password protection to the post. Choose the appropriate radio button to make a post private or password protected.
Can you hide posts on WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
Who can see private posts on WordPress?
A WordPress private page and posts are not visible to the public. In other words, visitors can’t see the content even if they know the URL. It is only available for authorized users who are logged in to the Dashboard.
How do I make a blog post private?
Make your blog private
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Permissions,” click Reader access and select from these options: Public: Anyone on the web can access and read your blog. Private to authors: All authors of your blog can access and read it.
How do I hide posts?
Hide a Facebook Post
To hide a post, click the ellipsis () next to the post. From the drop-down menu, click the link to Hide post. Facebook then gives you a few options. You can click the Undo button to disable the hide action if you change your mind and still want to see the post.
How do I hide recent posts on WordPress?
You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove.
How do I change the width of a post in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below:
8 февр. 2016 г.
How do I change the layout in WordPress?
To change the layout of WordPress using a theme, click the “Appearance” option on the left. This will default to the Theme’s page. Hover over the theme you want to change and click the “Activate” button. This will immediately change the overall appearance of WordPress to the new layout.
How do I find post details in WordPress?
php $post = get_post($id); //assuming $id has been initialized setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
What is a private post on WordPress?
A private post in WordPress is not visible to the public. Only logged in users with right permissions can see it among your blog posts. WordPress comes with a built-in user role system that assigns permissions and capabilities to different user roles.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public view?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
Why are my posts not showing on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How do I make my website private?
Click “Preview” to proofread and check your website. Click “Privacy” under the Settings tab on the left side of the dashboard. Check the option “I would like my blog to be private, visible only to users I choose,” and click “Save Changes.” Click “Publish” to publish your website.
How do I transfer my blog to another Google account?
How to Transfer Blog to Another Blogger Account
- Step 1: Open Blogger and select the Blog which you want to transfer then go to Blogger Setting and scroll down the page then click ” Add authors ” link.
- Step 2: Now we type the other person Gmail account (II Gmail) and click Invite authors button.
10 авг. 2016 г.
What is the purpose of blogging?
So, the main purpose of a blog is to connect you to the relevant audience. Another one is to boost your traffic and send quality leads to your website. The more frequent and better your blog posts are, the higher the chances for your website to get discovered and visited by your target audience.