If you want to combine them into a single paragraph, then you go to the beginning of the paragraph, and hit backspace. Just like you would do in any text editor.
How do I group multiple blocks in WordPress?
First, select the block or blocks you wish to group. The block toolbar will appear. Click the … icon to bring up more options, and then select Group.
How do I edit text blocks in WordPress?
Enter a name for your block and then click on the save button. The block editor will now save the block as a reusable block. Now that you have saved a block, let’s see how to add the reusable block into other WordPress posts and pages on your site. Simply edit the post or page where you want to add the reusable block.
How do I move a block in WordPress?
How to Rearrange Blocks
- Click on the block you want to move.
- To the left of the block, an interface will appear that allows you to move the block.
- To drag and drop, click and hold the rectangle made of dots, then drag to a new location. You can also move the block by using the arrow icons.
16 апр. 2020 г.
What does grouping by blocks help you do with your content?
The Group Block provides a way of grouping multiple blocks together. This can be handy if you want to add some custom styles to a certain section of blocks within your page, or even if you simply want to add a background colour to a group of multiple blocks.
How do I enable editing in WordPress?
How to enable Plugin Editor for WordPress
- User FTP to connect to your website host and go to the directory where you website is hosted.
- Open the wp-config.php file from the wordpress install of your website.
- Search for “define(‘DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT’, true);
- Change the true value to false — define(‘DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT’, false);
- Save the file and upload back again.
19 мар. 2020 г.
What is a cover block in WordPress?
With the Cover block in WordPress, you can add text and color overlay on your cover image. … Traditionally bloggers use heading text to separate sections in a blog post. With cover images, you now have options to separate sections in a more visually appealing way.
How do I register a custom block in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Gutenberg Block in WordPress (Easy Way)
- Step 1: Get Started. The first thing you need to do is install and activate the Block Lab plugin. …
- Step 2: Create a New Block. …
- Step 3: Create a Block Template. …
- Step 4: Style Your Custom Block. …
- Step 5: Upload Block Template File to Theme Folder. …
- Step 6: Test Your New Block.
How do I change the size of a block in WordPress?
To resize an image, click it to reveal the resize handles. Then, click on the resize handles and drag the image to your desired size. Alternatively, in the block settings on the right-side, adjusting the width and height dimensions will fine-tune the image size.
How do I move things in WordPress?
Hover your mouse pointer over the title bar of the module you want to move. Click and drag the module to the spot you’d like to move it and release the mouse button.
How do I use reusable blocks in WordPress?
Create a reusable block
To avoid having to add the same content to a paragraph block every time you want to place it at the end of your post, you can make it a reusable block. Just select the paragraph block, click on the three dots, and click on Add to Reusable blocks, give it a name, and hit Save.
How do you block a group?
Group block with columns, heading, paragraph, image and button blocks. To add a group block, click on the Block Inserter icon. You can also type /group and hit enter in a new paragraph block to add one quickly.