To republish an old post, go to the Publish box in the top right hand corner of the Edit Post screen and click on the Edit link next to Publish immediately. Simply change the date to a future date later today or tomorrow and click ok then click Publish to Schedule the post for republishing.
How do I reblog a post on WordPress?
To reblog a post, push the Reblog button at the bottom of a post directly on the site. You’ll then have the option to choose which site of yours you want to reblog to before confirming. You can also click the Share button from the Reader.
How do I republish old posts in WordPress?
1) Change the post’s publication date. Edit the post and set it to draft. Change the publication date of the post to a new date. Republish the post.
Can I repost a blog post?
If an original post was effective in generating traffic to your website, you can run it again as long as you tell readers that’s what you’re doing (FYI, this blog is reposted). And, for the sake of the search engines (which don’t like repeat copy – at all), change the headline and modify the copy.
How do I share an article on WordPress?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
What does reblog mean?
A reblog is when you see a post you enjoy on Tumblr, and by clicking the reblog button, you make the post appear on your blog too. Now all of your followers can enjoy the post, thanks to your signal boost. You should feel free to add commentary, or pics, or a gif when you reblog something.
Should you update old blog posts?
Don’t waste time updating old content that doesn’t need to be updated. It can be easy to think that every blog post should be added to your “update” list. … Summarizing, Borislav Ivanov of Best Response Media says: “The main thing is to make sure you have a reason to update the content.
How do I update my blog content?
Here are several ways to update your old blog posts to make them fresh again.
- Keep Your Posts Up to Date. The most obvious way to update an old post is, well, to update it. …
- Add More Information. Sometimes the only update a post needs is more. …
- Add Better Imagery. …
- Improve Your SEO. …
- Include Internal Links to Newer Content.
How do I share a WordPress post on Facebook?
- Go to My Site → Tools → Marketing → Connections.
- Select the Connect button next to Facebook.
- In the window that pops up, log into Facebook.
- Follow the prompts: …
- You’ll be taken back to WordPress.com and another pop-up will ask you to confirm connecting your account.
- Click Connect and you’re done!
Can I copy other people’s blogs?
Copying content is illegal and asks him to remove your copyrighted work. Wait for a response from website owner for the next 5-6 business days. Cease and Desist Notice: If nothing happens with your polite email, you can think of sending Cease and Desist (Also known as C&D) notice to the website owner.
Can I share other articles on my blog?
If you must repost an entire article of someone else’s, get permission first. Don’t simply cite the source and link back to it. And definitely don’t just post it as though it’s your own.
How do you repost on social media?
If this isn’t the case keep the following rules in mind when reposting:
- Always give credit. …
- Use an app like Repost. …
- When in doubt, ask. …
- Don’t try to pass content off as your own. …
- Don’t alter content dramatically. …
- Don’t use someone else’s content to promote your work. …
- Tag the user on the networks you are sharing from.
2 сент. 2016 г.
How do I post an article on my website?
Click the “New Post” link to go to the text editor. Enter a title for your article, and then enter your article. Click the “Publish Post” button in the lower-right corner of the text editor to publish your article to the web as a web page.
How do I share a website?
Heed these steps:
- Go to the web page you desire to share. Actually, you’re sharing a link to the page, but don’t let my obsession with specificity deter you.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the Share command. …
- Choose a method to share the page. …
- Do whatever happens next.
How do I post an article to my blog?
Write a new post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click New Post .
- Create the post. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- Save or publish your post: To save and not publish: Click Save. To publish: Click Publish.