To change the site language to one of the pre-installed languages, log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings > General. In the Site Language dropdown list, select the language you want to use, then click Save Changes.
How do I change the default language in WordPress?
To change the default language on WordPress follow these steps:
- Enter your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to settings.
- Select general.
- Scroll down until you see “Site Language”
- From the drop-down menu select the language you want.
- Make sure you click on save once you have selected your preferred language.
22 сент. 2019 г.
How do I manually translate a WordPress site?
How to Translate a WordPress Website With Polylang (In 4 Steps)
- Step 1: Install Polylang. There are quite a number of plugins for translating posts in WordPress. …
- Step 2: Configure Polylang for Your Required Languages. …
- Step 3: Insert Your Multilingual Content. …
- Step 4: Add a Language Selector to the Design.
26 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change the language on a website?
On an Android Device:
- Open Chrome and go to a website that uses a different language. …
- If you’d like to change the target language, tap the three vertical dots (Settings) to access browser settings, then tap Settings > Languages > Add Language. …
- You can also toggle the button to translate pages into other languages.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I change my language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change the default language in Polylang?
- Go to Settings > Languages.
- Select your first language from the Choose a Language drop down menu. …
- Polylang fills the fields underneath Languages once you’ve selected the language.
- Click Add New Language.
- Select your next language from the Choose a Language drop down menu.
Do you need any special software to publish content with WordPress?
Here at WordPress.com, you don’t have to download software, pay for hosting, or manage a web server. You can instead focus on creating wonderful content, and let us handle the rest! Publishing your website is always free here at WordPress.com, and paid upgrades are available to help you supercharge your site.
How do you create a website with two languages?
How to Build a Multi Language Site Using a Website Builder: 9 Steps
- Choose the best website builder for you.
- Sign up to the right plan for you.
- Register a unique domain name.
- Pick a template you love.
- Customize your design.
- Add and format (and translate) your site’s content.
- Make it multilingual!
30 июл. 2020 г.
How do I make my website multilingual?
How to build a multilingual website
- Define your expansion goals. The first step is to decide which languages you will add to your website. …
- Choose your domain strategy. …
- Choose the right software. …
- Pick a plugin. …
- Translate. …
- Choose a place for a language selection menu. …
- Design the language selection menu. …
30 окт. 2019 г.
Why is a website in a different language?
When your browser pulls a document from the Web, it sends a request to the server where the information is stored. … If there is only one version of a page on the server, that version will be retrieved. If none of the languages you request are available, the server should be set up to return a default language choice.
How can you translate a website to English?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More. …
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
What is the best way to translate a website?
Open a web browser and go to translate.google.com. You don’t need a Google account to access it, because it’s free to all. In the text box on the left, type in the entire URL (including the http://) of the website you want to view. On the right, choose the language you want to see the website in.
How do I change the language settings?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
17 апр. 2020 г.
How do I change my phone language from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. …
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change Amazon back to English?
To change your language preference:
- Go to Language Settings.
- Select your preferred language.
- Save your changes.