Can I rename my WordPress blog?
If you want to change the title of the site, which is the text displayed in the title bar of a web browser and in the header of most themes, you can do so under My Site → Design→ Customize → Site Identity. Want to remove the . wordpress.com part of your site address? You can register a custom domain name.
How do I change the header title in WordPress?
Change the Title and Tagline in WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Depending on your theme, navigate to Appearance>Customize or Customize in the left sidebar.
- Click on Site Identity or Site Title and Tagline in the Customizer.
- Once in the Site Identity options, you can change the title and tagline, upload a logo, and set a site icon (or favicon).
1 окт. 2020 г.
How do I change my blog title?
- Login to your account and go to Settings > Basic. Click on the edit buttons next to Title and Description.
- Type in your desired title and description (aka tagline). Some Bloggers choose to leave the description blank and let the title be the star of the show.
22 июн. 2018 г.
How do I change the description and title in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change the URL of my WordPress blog?
Simply login to your WordPress website and go to Settings » General page. From here you can change WordPress site URLs under the ‘WordPress Address’ and ‘Site Address’ options. WordPress Address and Site Address are usually the same address. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your settings.
How do I change permalinks in WordPress?
How to change the permalink structure in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress website. …
- Click on ‘Settings’. …
- Click on ‘Permalinks’. …
- Select ‘Post name’.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
- Use this tool to generate the correct code.
- Add the code you generated in the previous step to your site’s .
How do I add a custom page title in WordPress?
To create a custom title for any particular page, go to the Manage > Pages section in WordPress and chose a page to edit. You may also choose to create a new page. Near the bottom of the Write Page screen you’ll see a section called Custom Fields.
What is a site title in WordPress?
The title represents the name of the WordPress site/blog/online shop. Together with the tagline, the site title has the role to define site identity through text. The site title is both the visible text on the homepage and inner pages and the title tag of the homepage.
What should be the title of a blog?
5 Tips for Writing Brilliant Blog Titles
- Make it engaging.
- Set the right expectations. A blog title needs to be more descriptive than the title of a magazine article. …
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Include a keyword but don’t go crazy.
- Learn from others.
5 дек. 2012 г.
How do I change my blog address?
Rewrite your URLs
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, choose a blog to update.
- From the menu on the left, click Posts New Post .
- On the right, under “Post Settings,” click Permalink.
- Select Custom Permalink and enter the URL you want to use.
- Click Publish or Save.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
How do I change the title tag on my website?
Changing the Title Tag in your Website’s Control Panel
You would edit your title tags through the control panel you use for creating and editing website pages. Look for the section in which you can change meta tags; for more information, refer to your CMS provider’s support.
What’s an SEO title?
This is the HTML title tag, which we also call the page title or SEO title. When you look something up in a search engine, you get a list of results that appear as snippets. The SEO title is part of the snippet together with, at least, a URL and a meta description.