When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I remove meta from WordPress?
Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Hide/Remove Metadata. Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do I get rid of Meta and archive in WordPress?
But would it by possible to just remove the “archives” and “meta” & search bar? In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
What is meta WordPress?
Simply speaking, metadata is information about information. … In WordPress, metadata is information about your posts, pages, users, comments, and other items on your site. For example, a post’s metadata would include information like the author, the publish date, the category and tags, and more.
How do I remove the meta login menu in WordPress?
Go to http://hearingwellclub.wordpress.com//wp-admin/widgets.php and click the Edit link on the meta widget. When it open up click the Delete link. Widgets have visibility settings. If your remove a widget and still see it only on one or some pages check the visibility setting.
How do you hide metadata?
Select all the files you want to delete EXIF metadata from. Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.” Click the “Details” tab. At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
Where do I write meta description?
The meta description is the short paragraph of text placed in the HTML of a webpage that describes its content. The meta description will then appear under your page’s URL in the search results. This is also known as a snippet.
Where do I put meta tags in WordPress?
How to Add Meta Tags in WordPress Using a Plugin
- First, log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Meta Tag Manager.” When the search result appears, click Install Now and Activate.
- You’ll be automatically redirected to the tab containing all installed plugins on your site.
29 июн. 2020 г.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags:
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.
How do you add meta tags?
To add meta tags in a web page, you need to edit the <head> section of the HTML file. There are two methods you can use to edit HTML files: If the file already exists on your website, you can download it using an FTP client and then edit it using your preferred text editor.
How do I create a meta tag?
- Step 1 – Adjust the title in the source – HTML Title Tag. The first phrase you will see and will click on as a result in the search engines is the title. …
- Step 2 – Add a relevant description – meta description tag. …
- Step 3 – Make sure your page works on mobile devices. …
- Step 4 – Bring it all together.
1 нояб. 2020 г.