To find the individual post page, click on the post title. This opens the individual post. Scroll to the bottom of the post; as long as the blogger has enabled comments, likes, and sharing, you’ll be able to leave a comment, like the post, or share it to social networks like Twitter or Facebook.
How do I comment on WordPress blog?
How to get more comments
- You need visitors before you’ll get comments. …
- Have a clear and strong position in your posts. …
- Reply to every comment you receive. …
- Ask your friends. …
- Start conversations. …
- Customize the comment prompt. …
- Write a response to another blogger’s post on your blog. …
- Use WordPress.com’s discussion features.
12 апр. 2012 г.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.
How do I add a comment to a WordPress field?
Adding Custom Comment Fields in WordPress
Click on the Comment Fields tab. The plugin offers four options to add to your comment fields. These include select box, radio input, checkbox, and the traditional text input. Click and drag the option you want into the box on the right.
Why are comments closed on my WordPress blog?
If it says “Comments are closed” on that post only, then you have disabled commenting on that post.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.
How do I change the comment section in wordpress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I create a custom comment template in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I display custom field values in WordPress?
The default way to show custom fields in WordPress would be to:
- Open the single. php file or page. …
- Find the_content function so you can list your custom field data after the actual content of the post or page.
- Use the get_post_meta function to fetch custom field values using their meta key then list them using PHP echo.
20 авг. 2020 г.
How do I disable comments?
Disable Comments on Future Posts
- To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel.
- On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings.
Why can’t I comment on YouTube?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. If the video has any controversial content, the video creator may block comments to prevent any unwanted messages or spam.