To delete all the comments from your site, click on Comments from the left sidebar of your admin panel. Next select all the comments, choose Move to Trash option from the Bulk Actions dropdown box, and click on Apply. This will delete all the existing comments from your site.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash. If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site.
How do I delete all pending comments on WordPress?
To delete all the pending comments, you need to type the required line of text into the box. You can copy and paste this text if you prefer. After that, go ahead and click the ‘Delete Pending Comments’ button. You will then see a message confirming that all pending and spam comments have been deleted.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
When it opens, then click on that particular option and you will be asked if you want to delete all the comments. And after that, you could click on “delete all comments” option. All the pending comments will be get deleted. This is a much easier and faster way to delete all your comments from your WordPress website.
How do I turn off comment section?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I mark all comments as spam in WordPress?
Use the WordPress Admin Dashboard
Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section. On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
How do I delete all comments in Word?
Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete a comment on Blogger?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Find the blog post with the comment you want to delete and click Read more.
- Under the comment you want to delete, click Delete. Delete comment.
How can I delete all my youtube comments?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
Can I turn off comments on my post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I turn off the comment section on Facebook?
Go to the post you want to turn off comments for. Tap and then tap Turn off Commenting.