What do you reply to a comment?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do I use comments on WordPress?
Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I add a comment section in WordPress?
WordPress – Add Comments
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − The list of pages created in WordPress will get displayed as seen in the following screen. …
- Step (3) − To add a comment on this page, click on Screen options present at the top right hand corner.
- Step (4) − The dropdown list of Screen Option gets displayed.
How do I edit comments on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
What do you reply when someone says beautiful comment?
When someone says you are beautiful, cute or pretty, be gracious, accept and give credit to them. Graciously accepting compliments creates more opportunities to be complimented. If it’s coming from a stranger, you are safer with a simple ‘thank you’.
How do you reply to nice comments?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
12 окт. 2019 г.
How do I automatically approve comments in WordPress?
Step 1 – Login to the WordPress admin panel, click ‘Settings’ in the left-hand menu and click ‘Discussion’ in the sub-menu. Now WordPress will automatically approve all comments made on your website or blog.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.
How do I remove the comment box in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
Why are comments closed on my WordPress blog?
If it says “Comments are closed” on that post only, then you have disabled commenting on that post.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
What are some good comments on photos?
Nice Comments on photos
- Wow very nice look dear friend.
- Damn she is so beautiful.
- Confidence is beauty.
- This is so cool.
- Such tempting pictures love it.
- Such a Gorgeous capture babe.
- your feed is lit.
19 окт. 2019 г.