How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I unpublish my WordPress site temporarily?
How to Unpublish Entire WordPress Site
- Head to the Password Protect WordPress icon on your navigation menu.
- Go to the Entire Site tab.
- Enable the Password Protect Entire Site option.
- Enter your password.
- Save your changes.
9 мар. 2020 г.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
Private WordPress Site
- Click on Plugins, then go to Add New. Find the My Private Site plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to Settings -> Private Site.
- Tick the Private Site option under the Make Private Site section.
- Press Save Changes and you’re done!
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Step 2: Go to WP Reset Dashboard
Next, go to Tools > WP Reset to open the WP Reset dashboard. You’ll see a warning here saying that resetting will delete all your site’s posts, pages, custom post types, comments, media entries, users, and all the default WP database tables.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
20 сент. 2016 г.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I unpublish a website?
Select Website from the menu. Click the Settings button in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. Click Unpublish.
What is private visibility in WordPress?
Private – The post will be visible only to blog Editors and Administrators. Private posts are not visible in the Reader, feeds, or in any search. It is also not sent via email to your followers. Password Protected – The post will be protected with a password you choose.
How do I rebuild my WordPress site?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Delete the Database. The first step is to delete your database. …
- Step 2: Create a New Database. While you’ve just deleted the old database, it’s vital to set up a new one. …
- Step 3: Remove Unnecessary Files. …
- Step 4: Run the WordPress Installation Script.