In the content editor, you’ll find the featured image tab in the right column. You need to click on the ‘Set Featured Image’ area, and this will bring up the WordPress media uploader popup. From here, you can upload an image from your computer or use an existing image from your media library.
Why is my featured image not showing up in WordPress?
If the Featured Image option is not visible, then you can click on Screen Options at the top, and check the box for “Featured Image.” Next, you can simply click on the Set Featured Image link in the Featured Image widget. The Media Library window will pop up for you to choose your post thumbnail.
How do I display dynamic featured images in WordPress?
How it works?
- After successfull plugin activation go to add or edit page of posts or pages and you will notice a box for second featured image.
- Click Set featured image , select required image from “Dynamic Featured Image – Media Selector” popup and click Set Featured Image .
What is the featured image on WordPress?
A featured image represents the contents, mood, or theme of a post or page. Posts and pages can have a single featured image, which many themes and tools can use to enhance the presentation of your site.
How do I fix the featured image size in WordPress?
To change the default images sizes in WordPress:
- From the WordPress dashboard, select Settings > Media.
- In the number fields next to Thumbnail size, input the desired dimensions for your featured images. (WordPress uses the terms “thumbnail” and “featured image” interchangeably.)
- Click Save Changes.
14 июл. 2020 г.
How do I hide featured images in WordPress?
Simply edit the post where you want to hide the featured image. On the post edit screen, scroll down a little, and you will find the ‘Show/Hide Featured Image’ metabox. You need to check the box next to ‘Hide Featured Image’ option. You can now save your post and preview it to see the plugin in action.
How do I display multiple featured images in WordPress?
You simply click on the “Set featured image” link, open up the image dialog, upload or select an image then click the “use as featured image” link. This works fine for the vast majority of cases but sometimes it would be great to have have more than one image for a post.
How do I add a featured image in WordPress?
How to Add Featured Images In WordPress
- Step 1: Edit the post or page you want to add an image to. The first step, of course, is to log into WordPress and click to edit the post or page you want to assign an image to.
- Step 2: Click on “Set Featured Image” …
- Step 3: Choose an Image from Your Media Library. …
- Step 4: Click on “Set featured image” blue button.
31 янв. 2021 г.
How do I add another featured image in WordPress?
All you have to do is Edit an existing post or create a new post. You should see a secondary featured image meta box right after the featured image box in WordPress post edit area.
What is WordPress featured image size?
The most ideal WordPress featured image size is 1200 x 628 pixels and these dimensions generally satisfy most WP blog themes. Different blogs (and more specifically, different themes) may have featured images with different sizes.
How do I create a featured image?
Click on the “Set featured image” link located in the “Featured Image” box. A new window will open the Media Library. Select any image that you have or upload a new one from the computer. Once you choose the image, click the “Set featured image” button.