Image Description Field. This is the descriptive text that shows up on your image attachment page.
What is the purpose of image description?
Image descriptions provide a textual description of images presented in digital documents. These descriptions support the inclusion of blind, low vision, and low-tech users of all AAA products.
What is the image caption?
Last updated: July 15, 2020. A caption is the small piece of text that appears beneath an image, usually to give it additional context or provide source attribution. While image captions might seem like a small thing, they can demand even more attention from readers than the regular text in your content.
How do I add an image to my WordPress description?
Simply click on the Add Media button above the post editor to upload an image or select one from the media library. Once the image is uploaded you can enter meta data like title, alt text, and a caption of your image. Click on the ‘Insert into post’ button to add the image to your post or page.
What is the difference between caption and description?
is that description is a sketch or account of anything in words; a portraiture or representation in language; an enumeration of the essential qualities of a thing or species while caption is (typography) the descriptive heading or title of a document or part therof.
How do you write a good image description?
It should be objective so that people using the description can form their own opinions about what the image means. It should be concise so that it doesn’t take too long for people to absorb all the content, especially if there are multiple images.
What is the best caption?
- Life is the biggest party you’ll ever be at.
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- Give second chances but not for the same mistake.
- Never sacrifice three things: family, love, and or yourself.
- I’m an original and that’s perfection in itself.
- You can’t dull my sparkle ✨
24 дек. 2020 г.
What is an example of caption?
An example of a caption is a descriptive title under a photograph. An example of a caption are the words at the bottom of a television or movie screen to translate the dialogue into another language or to provide the dialogue to the hard of hearing. … A title or brief explanation attached to an illustration or cartoon.
How are captions written?
- Clearly identify the people and locations that appear in the photo. …
- Include the date and day the photograph was taken. …
- Provide some context or background to the reader so he or she can understand the news value of the photograph.
16 мар. 2018 г.
How do you add a description to a photo?
When the picture expands, tap the Info button at the bottom; the icon looks like an “i” in a small circle. When you are on the picture’s Info screen, you should see an “Add a description” line at the top. Tap it to type in your caption information. Tap the Back button when you’re done.
How do I put an image behind text in WordPress?
Text on Background Images
- Step 4 Click Text block to enter a new column.
- Step 5 Click on the pencil icon to enter tbe text content.
- Step 6 Enter the desired text from Edit Text Block window then click Design options to add the background image.
- Step 7 Click + (plus) sign to add the image. …
- Step 8 Select the desired image then click Set Image.
How do I show image captions in WordPress?
Add Caption to Existing Images on Existing Content
Click the Edit Media icon (pencil). An “Image Details” screen will be displayed. Type in your caption into the Caption field and click “Update” to save the changes. Your WordPress caption will be added.
Is image description important for SEO?
When it comes to SEO, creating descriptive, keyword-rich file names is absolutely crucial. Not customizing your image file name is like getting a burrito with nothing in it. It just plain sucks. Image file names alert Google and other search engine crawlers as to the subject matter of the image.
How do I write an image for SEO?
Here are a few important keys to writing effective image alt text with SEO in mind:
- Describe the image, and be specific. …
- Keep your alt text fewer than 125 characters. …
- Don’t start alt text with “picture of…” or “Image of…” Jump right into the image’s description. …
- Use your keywords, but sparingly.
28 сент. 2018 г.
What’s a caption?
noun. a title or explanation for a picture or illustration, especially in a magazine. a heading or title, as of a chapter, article, or page. Movies, Television. the title of a scene, the text of a speech, etc., superimposed on the film and projected onto the screen.