On the General tab, navigate to the Default Page Heading section. To display the WordPress page title, set Show to Yes. To hide the default page title, set Show to No. Click Save.
How do I find the page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do I edit the title page in WordPress?
Change WordPress site title from Appearance
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance on your left sidebar and click on Customize.
- Go to Site Identity, change or edit your title.
- Click Publish or Save Changes (depending what Theme you use).
22 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add a page title in WordPress?
To add your page titles and meta descriptions, login to the backend of your website. Then navigate to the page you want to add them to and click on Edit Page at the top of the page. Once you are able to edit that page, locate the Yoast SEO meta box and click Edit snippet.
What is a site title in WordPress?
The title represents the name of the WordPress site/blog/online shop. Together with the tagline, the site title has the role to define site identity through text. The site title is both the visible text on the homepage and inner pages and the title tag of the homepage.
Is WordPress a homepage?
The blog homepage is the page that shows the time-based blog content of the site. is_home() is dependent on the site’s “Front page displays” Reading Settings ‘show_on_front’ and ‘page_for_posts’.
How do I remove page titles in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I change the page title color in WordPress?
You can set the Page Title background color and thus changing the Page Title color in two places:
- General theme settings. Dashboard > VamTam > Styles > Header > Page Title Background. …
- 2 Local page/post Vamtam options.
15 февр. 2015 г.
How do you add a page title?
The <title> tag defines the title of the document. The title must be text-only, and it is shown in the browser’s title bar or in the page’s tab.
The <title> element:
- defines a title in the browser toolbar.
- provides a title for the page when it is added to favorites.
- displays a title for the page in search-engine results.
What is the site title?
The Site Title appears across the top of every page of a site. … The site title might be the name of your company or organization, or a brief description of the organization, or a combination of the two.
How do I change my website title?
- Go to “Themes” section and click “Customize.”
- Choose “Site title, tagline, and Logo” section or just press the title.
- Type in an edited title and tick the Display Header Text box.
- “Save changes” and restart the page.
8 янв. 2019 г.
What is a website tag line?
What is a Tagline? Taglines are 8-12 word phrases that explain the key benefits of your company. They can be set up as part of your logo, in photo captions, questions, bullet items or other small blocks of text on the site.