You are using a custom menu (the default top menu cannot link to category pages like your “Poetry” page). So you need to go to Appearance > Menus and update your custom menu. You can also check the option “Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu” so that this won’t happen again.
How do I see all pages in WordPress?
In the WordPress Dashboard you can see all the pages that you’ve created by:
- Selecting Pages/All Pages.
- Find your name in the author column and select.
- A list of all the pages you’ve created will appear.
6 окт. 2017 г.
How do I make my WordPress page visible?
- Edit or add a Post or Page.
- Click Document Settings.
- Click the link Public next to Visibility under Status & Visibility.
Why is my WordPress blog page blank?
A Common Way to Fix the Blank page in WordPress sites. We’ve had a lot of our customers and WordPress users, in general, have an issue where their site is showing a blank page. This blank page is typically caused by a PHP error. … ini file set to hide PHP errors, you’ll get a blank page displayed.
How do I replace pages in WordPress?
Go to Settings > Homepage and choose the new page. Done. The other pages would best be changed in each page’s content. Don’t build a new page, just change the old one.
How many pages can a WordPress site have?
There is no limit to the number of posts or pages you can create in a free hosted WordPress.com blog. The support documentation is all found at the Support link http://en.support.wordpress.com which is also on the bottom of your Admin page. You can create a custom menu and add Pages and sub-pages to it.
How do I share a private page on WordPress?
Go to the Publish module on your post.
- Find the Visibility section and click on the Edit link.
- Switch the Public radio button to the one that reads Private. Click on the OK button to lock it in.
- If this is a new post, click the Publish button. If it’s an old one, you’ll see the Update button.
4 окт. 2018 г.
What is difference between Post and Page in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
Who can see private WordPress pages?
A WordPress private page and posts are not visible to the public. In other words, visitors can’t see the content even if they know the URL. It is only available for authorized users who are logged in to the Dashboard.
What is White Screen of Death?
What’s the WordPress White Screen of Death? True to its name, the WordPress White Screen of Death (also known as “WSoD”) occurs when, instead of the web page you’re trying to access, you’re faced with a blank white screen in its place. Depending on the browser you’re using, you could get different error messages.
Why is my website showing a blank page?
The blank page is usually caused by a php error. If Your php. ini is configured to hide this error, you’ll get a blank page.
Why do I get blank Web pages?
Common Causes of about:blank Pages
You mistype a web address, so you get the wrong page, leading to security problems or an about:blank page if the browser cannot understand what to display. The browser has no idea what to do based on the information processed.
How do I change permalinks in WordPress without breaking links?
Let’s take a closer look at each step.
- Step 1: Back Up Your WordPress Site. The first thing you should do when making major changes to your site is to back it up. …
- Step 2: Change Your Permalinks. …
- Step 3: Set Up Redirection So You Don’t See WordPress 404 Errors After Changing Permalinks.
29 авг. 2019 г.
How do I change Permalink in Pages WordPress?
How to change the permalink structure in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress website. …
- Click on ‘Settings’. …
- Click on ‘Permalinks’. …
- Select ‘Post name’.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
- Use this tool to generate the correct code.
- Add the code you generated in the previous step to your site’s .
What is slug in WordPress?
In WordPress, the slug is the part of your URL that you can edit when writing a new post. Editing it in WordPress looks like this: Note that this only works with the right permalink settings. You can edit the permalink settings in WordPress through Settings > Permalinks.