Simply edit the post you want to reorder and on the post edit screen click on the publish date under the Document panel. This will bring up a date and time popup where you can change the post’s published date and time. After you have changed the date/time, click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
Can you change the order of posts in WordPress?
After activating it click into “Post Types Order” under settings and you can enable the types of posts you want the reorder interface to show up on. Then under that post type you will see a new menu called “Re-order.” You can then drag and drop the posts within according to the order you want them to appear in.
How do I change the order of my pages in WordPress?
To change the order of pages in WordPress:
- Go to any page on your website.
- Use the Screen Options to drop down the control window.
- Choose the “Page Attributes” checkbox.
- Change the number box under “Order” to adjust the position. The lowest numbers are first.
- Click the “Update” or “Publish” button on the page.
How do I sort posts in WordPress?
- Upload post-types-order folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu.
- Once activated you should check with Settings > Post Types Order.
- Use Re-Order link which appear into each post type section or use default WordPress interface to make your sorting.
How do I change the order of my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I rearrange images in WordPress?
Since WordPress 3.5’s introduction of the new media manager you can now easily re arrange those images by dragging.. it’s definitely not apparent though.
- Select images. Select multiple images ( hold shift as you select )
- drag and drop for the order you want. Pretty simple huh?!
1 июл. 2013 г.
How do I make a post list in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress admin panel. In the left column navigation mouse over the “Plugins” link and click the “Add New” link. In the “Search plugins…” box, enter “Display Posts.” Once you have located the plugin, click the “Install Now” button.
How do I organize my WordPress dashboard pages?
Creating Custom Menus
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.
- Add a name in the Menu Name field and click the “Save Menu” button.
- In the Pages panel, check boxes for pages you want to add to the menu. …
- Drag menu items up or down to reorder and to the right to make sub-menu items.
- Click on the “Save Menu” button when done.
What is slug in WordPress?
In WordPress, the slug is the part of your URL that you can edit when writing a new post. Editing it in WordPress looks like this: Note that this only works with the right permalink settings. You can edit the permalink settings in WordPress through Settings > Permalinks.
How do I create a custom page attribute in WordPress?
In the WordPress editor, you find an option field called ‘Page Attributes’ with a drop-down menu under ‘Template’. Clicking on it will give you a list of available page templates on your WordPress website. Choose the one you desire, save or update your page and you are done.
What are WordPress categories?
WordPress categories are a very convenient way to organize your posts. You can have parent and child categories, making hierarchical arrangement of your posts possible. In addition, one post can be placed in more than one category.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
How do I change the default sort in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin. On the Products tab, under the Display settings, ensure that Default Product Sorting is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”. Save the setting, then click on the Products admin page from the WordPress admin sidebar.
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will remove the default sorting drop down in the WooCommerce Shop and Archive pages.