To save a post as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area > Posts > Add New. Write the post and when you wish to save your progress, click on Save Draft. To save a page as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area > Pages > Add New. Enter the content of the new page and click on Save Draft.
Where is save draft in WordPress?
To save a draft in WordPress of the current content within a page or post, click the “Save Draft” button within the “Publish” panel at the right side of the page when editing the post or page to save it as a revision of the page.
What is Draft WordPress?
WordPress allows you to save a post or a page without having to publish it immediately. … This is called a WordPress draft. Over time, you could have multiple drafts that you will never publish and hence you can clean them.
How do I access my WordPress drafts?
Go to “My Site” and then scroll down to “WP Admin” (found at the bottom of the left side of the screen). From there, click “posts” on the left side of the screen. Up at the very top, you should see a “draft” category. After you click on it, you can edit the draft there.
How do I share an unpublished page on WordPress?
How to Share Unpublished Post in WordPress Before It’s Published
- First, download and install the Public Post Preview plugin.
- Go to Posts > All Posts and edit a post that you want to share.
- From the publish post meta box, check the Public Post Preview option.
- Click on Save Draft.
How do I edit a draft in WordPress?
Edit Existing Posts or Drafts
- or an icon… …
- No matter where you find it, when you click Edit link, the Edit Post screen will appear. …
- Edit Posts via the Dashboard. …
- The All Posts screen will appear.
- Posts that have been published or are in draft will be listed along with the author, category, tags and published (or last modified) date.
Why is my WordPress not publishing?
One of the main causes of the issue is poorly configured WordPress cache plugin. Most of the users have caching plugins like Autoptimize, W3 Total Cache, WP super cache etc. … However, if the plugin is configured poorly, the cache may not be cleared and the old version of your site still appears.
How does a user delete a social media icon in WordPress?
remove social media icons
- Go to Theme Customization.
- Click on Menus.
- Click on Social Media.
- Under Menu Locations, uncheck Social Menu.
15 дек. 2017 г.
How do I publish my WordPress site for free?
How to Create a free website on WordPress
- Step 1: Signup to WordPress.com. …
- Step 2: Confirm email and Activate Blog. …
- Step 3: Setup your blog. …
- Step 4: Choose and Customize WordPress theme. …
- Step 5: Connect with Facebook or Twitter. …
- Step 6: Finish the Process. …
- Step 7: Visit your newly created Website.
How do I publish a page in WordPress?
To publish as is, click the Publish button. If you aren’t ready to publish, click Save Draft. (To return to your drafts later, click the Posts or Page tab in the navigation menu on the left side of your Dashboard, select All Posts or All Pages, point to the draft you want to edit, and click the Edit link.)
Can you copy a page on WordPress?
You can copy a post from the posts list, the post editor, or the WP Admin dashboard, and you can copy a page from the page list, the page editor, or the WP Admin dashboard as well. Sites on our Business plan with plugins or custom themes installed should use the Copy All Content option described here.