How do I merge pages in WordPress?
First, you need to visit Tools » Export page inside the admin area of your old WordPress site. This is the site that you want to merge with the newer site. Make sure that you select ‘All content’ option and then click on ‘Download Export File’ button to continue.
Can I merge two WordPress accounts?
No, you cannot merge two users. What you can actually do is add the new user then transfer all the posts to him. What’s easy to do is transferring posts of a user to another user. I think you can just simply delete it and transfer everything to an existing user.
Can you have multiple WordPress sites on one?
You can definitely have more than one blog per account. Simply head to https://wordpress.com/start and create a new blog. Keep in mind that there is one website per upgrade only, so you can have two free websites, or one paid and one free, however if you have an upgrade – it will not be effective for your second blog.
How do I merge websites?
- Create a site map of the old site.
- Create content and information for the new domain (title, meta, design, etc.).
- Set up the new domain and make it live.
- Register and verify both the old and new domains in Google Webmaster Tools.
- Establish a custom 404 page for the old domain to suggest visitors head to the new domain.
How many free WordPress sites can I have?
You can have as many sites as you like. It takes time for your site to show up in search engines: WordPress.com automatically sends notifications to Google with every post and page update. The search engines can take 4-6 weeks or more to add any new sites.
How many WordPress posts can I create?
1. How Many Posts and/or Pages Can I Have? You can have as many posts and/or pages that you want. There is no limit on the number of posts or pages that can be created.
How do I combine two domain names?
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to the Websites and Domains tab. You may need to show advanced options here if they are hidden.
- Click domain aliases.
- Manage the aliases for each domain here by clicking the appropriate link.
- Click add domain alias.
- Type the domain alias name.
- Click Ok.
Can you combine Google sites?
How to Successfully Combine Websites. Google’s John Mueller said that the way to successfully merge one or more sites into a single site is to focus on matching old legacy pages to new web pages that are as similar as possible.
Should I have two websites?
Multiple sites can be beneficial for your users, especially for companies that have different brands or different products/service offerings. If you have a portfolio of companies using different websites for each one, then it most likely makes sense to have separate domains for each company/brand.