In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I add a post to a specific page in WordPress?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
Why are comments closed on my WordPress blog?
If it says “Comments are closed” on that post only, then you have disabled commenting on that post.
Why can’t I post a comment on YouTube?
The video creator has blocked your account. … YouTube Restricted Mode is enabled. There is a problem with browser cookies.
What is difference between Post and Page in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I assign a category to a page in WordPress?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
Can you have more than one posts page in WordPress?
You can create a static front page, and then a separate page for all your published posts. You can do that and the first step is to create two pages and then designate them appropriately. (1) All posts on the front page which is also called the home page and is the URL of the site by default.
How do I enable comments on my wordpress blog?
- Go to My Site → Site → Posts or Pages and select the post or page you want to enable (or disable) comments on.
- In the Document sidebar, find and open the Discussion tab.
- Select Allow Comments to enable comments, or deselect the option in order to disable comments.
How do I enable the comments section on YouTube?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Select the More options tab.
- Under “Comments and ratings”, choose your comment settings.
- Select Save.
Why can’t I see YouTube comments 2020?
Internet connection issues might also be the reason behind comments not loading on YouTube. To fix this, you can try restarting your router/modem: Turn off your computer, and then the router/modem. After that, wait for about 3 minutes before you restart these devices.
Why are YouTube comments turned off on music?
These Art Track comments sections were also a place where YouTube users could discuss songs that have become popular after being used in a movie or TV show that they love. But now, YouTube has announced that comments on Art Tracks are being discontinued because “their comments can’t be moderated.”