Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I enable comments on a WordPress post?
- Go to My Site → Site → Posts or Pages and select the post or page you want to enable (or disable) comments on.
- In the Document sidebar, find and open the Discussion tab.
- Select Allow Comments to enable comments, or deselect the option in order to disable comments.
How do you add a comment on WordPress?
WordPress – Add Comments
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − The list of pages created in WordPress will get displayed as seen in the following screen. …
- Step (3) − To add a comment on this page, click on Screen options present at the top right hand corner.
- Step (4) − The dropdown list of Screen Option gets displayed.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
Why can’t I enable comments on YouTube?
YouTube comments turned off solution
To fix the issue, you need to first head over to the YouTube Studio site here. Next, head over to the videos section and click the pencil icon of the video you want to fix. … Hence, you do not always need to first post a video, and then come back to make these changes.
How do I enable the comment section on YouTube?
2. Enable Comments Now
- Click the arrow next to the Upload button at the top of the page.
- Select Video Manager.
- Click the Edit button under the video you wish to edit.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Adjust your preferences under “Comments”, then Save changes.
30 сент. 2013 г.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
How can I control who can comment on my posts?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I disable comments on a post on Facebook?
To turn off commenting on your own post or a post in a group you admin or moderate:
- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Go to the post you want to turn off comments for.
- Click and then select Turn off commenting.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.