Upon activation, you need to visit Appearance » Widgets page. Click on any widget that you want to show or hide. This will expand the widget settings and you will see a new ‘Widget Context’ section. Widget Context plugin allows you to easily show / hide widgets on selected WordPress posts, pages, archives, and more.
How do I show or hide widgets on a specific page in WordPress?
Here’s a very simple procedure for hiding unwanted widgets or showing relevant ones on certain pages.
- Download your free Widget Options and let it do most of the job. …
- Click on the widget to reveal the options and go to the visibility tab (the “eye” icon”).
- From the Hide/Show menu, choose “Hide on Checked Pages”.
14 сент. 2017 г.
How do I remove the sidebar from a specific page in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I hide Widgets in WordPress?
WP Widget Disable plugin allows you to hide dashboard widgets even from screen options menu. Head over to Appearance » Disable Widgets page and click on the Dashboard Widgets tab. Select the widgets you want to hide from the dashboard screen and click on the save changes button to store your settings.
How do I put different widgets on a different page in WordPress?
Go to the Appearance > Widgets page, click the ‘Import / Export Sidebars” link in the Sidebars section. Click the “Choose File” button, select the file, and click “Preview.” This will show a list of sidebars included in the file. You can choose to include specific sidebars or all sidebars from that file.
How do I use logic widgets?
Here’s how to use Widget Logic to solve the problem:
- Determine the conditional tag for your “About” page. …
- Locate the “Widget Logic” field in the widget editor. …
- Enter the conditional tag for your “About” page in the “Widget Logic” field. …
- Click “Save”.
27 июн. 2014 г.
How do I put a widget on a page in WordPress?
Once you activate the plugin, go to Appearance » Widgets. Next, drag and drop the widgets you want to display in your post or page into the Shortcodes sidebar. That’s it. Now you can add WordPress widgets in your post and page content.
How do I get rid of bookmarks on the side of my screen?
Check that toolbars like the “Bookmarks Toolbar” are visible.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
2 окт. 2015 г.
How do I edit sidebar in WordPress?
You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand.
Customize the Sidebar From the Dashboard
- Rearrange your widgets. …
- Change a widget’s title. …
- Delete a widget. …
- Add a widget.
8 апр. 2020 г.
How do I hide the sidebar?
You can hide the sidebar, if you want more space for your spreadsheet in the Numbers window. You can also make the sidebar appear when it’s hidden. Hide the sidebar: Choose View > Inspector > Hide Inspector (from the View menu at the top of your screen, not in the toolbar).
How do I hide widgets?
To hide a widget on the homepage, the options are the same as showing it on the homepage, but this time you switch the Hide/Show option to “Hide on checked pages.” Now the widget will show on every page except for the front page.
How do I get rid of unnecessary widgets?
Press-and-hold on a widget to grab it. You can see the Remove option displayed at the top of the screen. Move your finger to drag the widget onto Remove.
What is widget logic WordPress?
Widget Logic is a WordPress plugin that that gives every widget an extra control field called “Widget logic” that lets you control the pages that the widget will appear on. The text field lets you use WP’s Conditional Tags, or any general PHP code.
How do I get the sidebar to show on every page in WordPress?
Hi there, Yes! You can do this! You’ll need to select Sidebar template and then click “update” – and repeat for any page you’d like to see that sidebar on!
How do I add a custom sidebar to my WordPress page?
How to create a custom WordPress sidebar (in 2 steps)
- Step 1: Create your first custom WordPress sidebar. Once the plugin is up and running, you’ll find an option that reads Create a new sidebar under Appearance > Widgets on your dashboard. …
- Step 2: Specify the location for your new sidebar.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I create a custom sidebar in WordPress?
You just call get_sidebar() from index. php and it loads the theme file sidebar. php . register_sidebar() , on the other hand, is used for widgets where plugins and such want to dynamically add content in your sidebar.