Using the Select Files button, you can select multiple image files at once by holding the Control Key on the keyboard. (On a Mac hold the Command Key.) Then click the Open button. To use the Drag & Drop method you’ll need to view both your WordPress window and the window showing the files you want to insert.
How do I select more than one picture to upload?
From the left-hand menu, select “Images”. Click the “Add Image” button and then click “Browse.” In the window that pops up, you can select multiple images. To do this, hold the Control Key on Windows, or Command Key on Mac, and click on each image you would like to upload individually to highlight them.
How do I delete multiple images from WordPress media library?
First, click the Bulk Select button. Next, click on one or several images. Tip: Select multiple photos at once. After clicking the first thumbnail, hold the Shift key, then click the last thumbnail of files you’d like to delete, and all the thumbnails in between will be selected.
How do I put pictures side by side in WordPress?
How to Display 2 Images Side by Side in WordPress
- Click “Add Media” button.
- Create a new Gallery. On the left side, click on the “Create Gallery” link to create a new Gallery. Select 2 or 3 images and click on the “Create a new gallery” button.
- Select the Tiled Mosaic type. In the final step, find the “Type” dropdown and select “Tiled Mosaic”. That’s all!
7 февр. 2019 г.
How do I select multiple categories in WordPress?
Multi-Select option for Categories
- Go to plugin settings, “Categories and Pagination” tab and enable Categories feature.
- Enable Multi-Select option.
- After that you can add category for your images in Images List.
How do I put multiple pictures on my home screen?
If you use Go Launcher EX, you can tap and hold down the middle of the home screen and you should get a menu bar on the bottom. Choose Wallpaper. From here, choose the icon for Go Multiple Wallpaper. On the next screen, choose one image for your each home screen.
How do I select multiple files to upload?
To select multiple files on Windows 10 from a folder, use the Shift key and select the first and last file at the ends of the entire range you want to select. To select multiple files on Windows 10 from your desktop, hold down the Ctrl key as you click on each file until all are selected.
How do I delete unused images in WordPress?
Deleting images manually:
You can also search through your media library for images which are unattached to posts and pages. Go to media library and click the “unattached” it will display all images that may be displayed on other parts of your site or not used.
How do I clean up WordPress?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins.
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated.
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions.
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used.
- Optimize Your Images.
- Fix Broken Links.
- Update Your User Information.
- Clean Up Your Database.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I get rid of unused images in WordPress?
Delete Unused Files and Images
One of the easiest ways to unload storage space and keep your site running at its best is to delete all of your unused files and images. A popup will appear on screen. Clicking OK will remove the file from your Media Library.
How do I put pictures side by side?
- Click on “Select Photos,” then select the first photo you want used. …
- Click on “Select Photos” again, then select the second photo you want used. …
- Place a checkmark next to “Margin between images,” if desired. …
- Click on “Join Photos.” Both images will be combined into one solo image.
How do I put blocks side by side in WordPress?
The easiest way to display two images side by side in a WordPress post is by adding both images in a Gallery block. Simply select a 2-column layout for the gallery block to display both images next to each other. You can also check the ‘crop thumbnail’ option to make sure that both images are of the same size.
How do I organize photos in WordPress?
The best way to organize images in WordPress is by using tags. These allow you to group your photos and easily sort them in a gallery display. Since our goal at Envira Gallery is to be the most complete WordPress gallery plugin, we created a Tags Addon that can help you organize your photos in groups.