Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Hide/Remove Metadata. Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do I get rid of Meta in WordPress?
When you get to the Widgets page, look on the right side for your ‘Right Sidebar’. You’ll see the ‘meta’ widget located there. Just click the little down arrow, which opens up that widget. You’ll see the word ‘Delete’ at the bottom; click that, and voila!
How do I remove meta and archive from WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
1. Remove WordPress Meta Generator Tag using a plugin
- Install WP Hardening from the WordPress store.
- Activate it. …
- Navigate to the “Security Fixers” tab in the plugin and just flick the toggle key next to the option “Remove Meta Generator tag.”
- And you are done.
29 мар. 2020 г.
What is the meta section in WordPress?
The meta widget is a handy list of default links for showing on a default site. The main reason for it is that it contains a link to login to the site, because some new users don’t know how to do that without a link. You can remove it if you like. It is not an important thing to have.
How do I hide authors in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do I get rid of byline in WordPress?
Look for the option to “Edit Post” or “Edit Page” items. Some themes, such as “Thesis,” have checkboxes that allow you to turn the byline on or off, while in other themes, such as “Atahualpa,” you can remove the byline by deleting the default variables in the Byline section.
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
In our wordpress dashboard, i went to Yoast SEO > Search Appearance > Taxonomies and removed ‘Archives’ from Categories, Tags, Product Categories and Product Tags. And I cleared the cache.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
How do I change Meta in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I change the meta description in WordPress?
First, go to Search Appearance » Global Settings in your WordPress admin. Then, scroll down to the Home Page section. On this screen, you can easily enter a meta description and keywords, just like you would for a post or page. All in One SEO will use your tagline as your meta description by default.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags:
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.
Where do I put meta tags in WordPress?
How to Add Meta Tags in WordPress Using a Plugin
- First, log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Meta Tag Manager.” When the search result appears, click Install Now and Activate.
- You’ll be automatically redirected to the tab containing all installed plugins on your site.
29 июн. 2020 г.
How do I add META tags to my website?
To add meta tags in a web page, you need to edit the <head> section of the HTML file. There are two methods you can use to edit HTML files: If the file already exists on your website, you can download it using an FTP client and then edit it using your preferred text editor.