Click on the “Unordered List” button. This button’s icon features three bullet points and is located to the right of the “Strikethrough” button. When you click this button, the text becomes a bulleted list.
How do I indent bullet points in WordPress?
If you want to indent a paragraph, then you can do that manually by clicking on the increase indent button in the visual editor. This will add spacing to the left of paragraph. In case you want to indent more than one paragraph, then you need to select those paragraphs and then click the increase indent button.
How do I add bullet points to my website?
How to Insert an Unordered (ie Bullet Point) List
- Open your web page in Expression Web and put your text cursor at the spot where the list is to begin. …
- Click “Format | Bullets and Numbering” from the menu. …
- A dialog box with the title “Bullets and Numbering” will appear.
10 дек. 2019 г.
How do I change the bullet style in WordPress?
Edit the WordPress style. css file (available via Appearance > Editor > Stylesheet) to change the styling of your list. Common choices include changing line spacing, switching the bullet point or creating additional space between lists and surrounding paragraphs.
How do I turn on automatic bullet points?
Turn on or off automatic bullets or numbering
- Go to File > Options > Proofing.
- Select AutoCorrect Options, and then select the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
- Select or clear Automatic bulleted lists or Automatic numbered lists.
- Select OK.
How do I indent a block in WordPress?
Indent a paragraph in WordPress using Gutenberg’s Classic block. Click on the + sign and search for “classic”, then add the Classic block. Write your paragraph, select it, and then click on the Increase indent button. Your paragraph will now be indented.
How do you add paragraphs in WordPress?
To add a new paragraph in the content editor, you simply need to press the Enter key. WordPress will add a new paragraph with double line spacing. However if you only want a single line break, then you need to press Shift + Enter keys together.
How do you add a bullet point in HTML?
Unordered Lists (Bullet Point Lists)
To begin an unordered list, use the ” <ul> ” tag. Then, for every item in the list, put your text (or picture) between ” <li> ” and ” </li> “. When you’ve completed every item in your list, close off the list with a ” </ul> ” tag.
What is a bullet point examples?
Bullets are most commonly used in the English language to highlight key points in a vertical list. Bullets are used in place of numbers when the order of the items in the list is not important. … Other common bullet choices include squares (filled and open), diamonds, dashes and checkmarks.
How do I write bullet points?
How to write powerful bullet points
- Think of a bullet point as a mini headline. …
- Highlight elements key to understanding the content of your article. …
- Keep it simple. …
- Keep bullets thematically related. …
- Make your bullet points symmetrical . . . just like the ones here. …
- Work in keywords. …
- Don’t overdo it.
What is the shortcut key for bullet points?
If you press Ctrl+Shift+L, Word is supposed to automatically apply the predefined List Bullet style to your paragraph. To remove bullets, you could also use the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut, which applies the Normal style.
How do I fix bullet points in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet. …
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do you make a bullet point on a Mac keyboard?
25. Bullet Point. To quickly make a bullet point in any application you can use the keyboard shortcut Option 8.