Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New. Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to. Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products. Click the products you wish to add.
How do I link a product in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I add a product link in WordPress?
From there, head to the Menus section, then click the menu where you’d like to add the link. Once there, click Add Items, then Custom Links. After that, click Add to Menu, drag and drop the link where you’d like it to appear in your site’s menu, then click on Publish to save your changes.
How do I add a downloadable product to WooCommerce?
To get started:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product to add a new Simple product as outlined in Adding and Managing Products.
- Tick the Downloadable checkbox:
- After ticking this box, other options appear – Downloadable Files, Download Limit, Download Expiry.
- Select the Add file button, and then name the file.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I get a product category link in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
Can I put an Amazon link on my website?
Yes, you can place a link on your website to the products you have listed on Amazon. However, you cannot provide a link from the Amazon website to your own website.
How do you embed a link?
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external). …
- Select an Anchor, if desired. …
- Type a Title. …
- Click Insert.
How do you create a link?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
Can you sell digital products with WooCommerce?
No matter what you’re selling, WooCommerce allows you to do it beautifully — and this includes downloadable products. With a few careful optimizations and best practices followed, the digital goods in your store can be made to sell just as well as any physical item… or perhaps even better.
How do I sell videos on WooCommerce?
How to Sell Downloadable Videos With Just WooCommerce
- Tick the virtual & downloadable checkboxes.
- Visibility settings in YouTube.
- Link in purchase note under the advanced tab.
- Customer’s see the link after payment.
- Copy the public link in Dropbox.
- A screenshot from the plugin showing the video in the featured image spot.
21 нояб. 2016 г.
How do I show all product categories in a single page WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I show latest products in WooCommerce?
To show most recent products, use All Products, Order by Date, and Order DESC. To show 10 random featured products, set Number of products to show for 10, then use Featured Products, and then order by Random.
How do I show a single product in WooCommerce?
More videos on YouTube
- Login to WordPress admin panel and Click on the Add New Page or Post.
- In order to display single product by ID add this code to the page’s body [product id=”99″]
- In order to display single product by SKU add this code to the page’s body [product sku=”FOO”]