From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will Show Product Image at Checkout Page.
How do I add an image to WooCommerce?
To add a product image, click on the Set product image link. Clicking this link will open up the WordPress media selector. From here you can either select an already uploaded image, or upload a new one.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I display a product image in WooCommerce?
In WooCommerce 3.3+, catalog image sizes have been removed. Instead, the catalog uses the same settings as the thumbnail settings. To change this, go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images > Thumbnail Width.
How do I change the image of a product in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page.
12 янв. 2018 г.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I add a text field to a WooCommerce product?
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
20 дек. 2020 г.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
Where are WooCommerce product images stored?
By default images are stored in year and month-based folders under wp-content/uploads directory at the FTP, for example, images uploaded in January, 2016, will be stored in wp-content/uploads/2016/01.
How do I get the thumbnail image in WooCommerce?
get_the_post_thumbnail function returns html not url of featured image. You should use get_post_thumbnail_id to get post id of featured image and then use wp_get_attachment_image_src to get url of featured image.
How do I change the size of a photo in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”
26 дек. 2020 г.
What is product image?
the perceptions and attitudes of consumers towards an existing or proposed new product. Product image is affected both by the physical attributes of the product itself and by the psychological or imputed values of the buyer which can be cultivated and manipulated by ADVERTISING and other promotional forms.