Log into your Facebook account and navigate to the Business Integrations section: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings. Under the Active tab, click WooCommerce Extension V2. Then, scroll down and click on Remove to remove the app.
How do I reset Facebook with WooCommerce?
This will add a new tool available at WooCommerce > Status > Tools called “Reset Facebook for WooCommerce settings“. Please click the Reset Settings button here, and then navigate back to the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin settings screen to try connecting again!
How do I disable the shop page in WooCommerce?
Admin area, left main menu, Woocommerce > Settings Click the pages tab. Under Pages setup is “Shop Base Page”, on the dropdown, there’s a small “x” to right right. Click that to get rid of the page.
How do I resync Facebook with WooCommerce?
In your WordPress Dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration tab. There you’ll see Facebook for WooCommerce settings. If you see a Facebook extension error in red, you should reset your API link. Simply click the link and follow the steps that appear on the screen to re-sync Facebook Shop.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I reset WooCommerce?
How to reset the WooCommerce?
- First, hover WordPress Dashboard.
- Press the “Plugins” button.
- Type “WooCommerce” within the search field.
- Click “Deactivate” the plugin.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete a Facebook catalog?
Delete a catalog
- Go to Commerce Manager.
- Select the catalog you want to delete.
- Go to the Settings tab and select Catalog.
- Under Delete Catalog, select Delete.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I turn off single product page in WooCommerce?
The single page is something that is provided from WordPress and there is no way to disabled it. But there some ways to prevent access to single product page. The first one is to edit your shop (products-archive) template and to delete all the places where you have a link to the single page.
How do I disable WooCommerce checkout?
Other ways to disable WooCommerce Cart and Checkout
Of course, the other way to disable the WooCommerce checkout is to switch off all payment methods. Even if a user adds a product to cart, they won’t be able to proceed to checkout as “no valid payment methods are offered”.
How do I import from WooCommerce to Facebook?
How to Import WooCommerce Store to Facebook
- Click on the ‘Upload’ link, then click ‘Choose File’ and select the facebook-shop-storeyacom. zip file. …
- 5.Click on the ‘Activate Plugin’ link. In the left-hand menu click on the ‘WooCommerce’ tab, then on ‘Settings’ in the subsequent drop down menu.
- Click on StoreYa’s Facebook store tab.
- Please go to www.StoreYa.com.
27 авг. 2019 г.
How do I reset my shop on Facebook?
Step 1: Click the Shop text option on the left rail that takes you to their shop option. Step 2: Under the Settings or Gear option, click the Delete shop option. Step 3: Confirm your choice.
Is WooCommerce free to use?
WooCommerce and WordPress are both free, open source software. … One of the reasons many people choose WooCommerce is because, like the software itself, costs are customizable — you have a lot more control over what you spend and when than with most other eCommerce platforms.
How do I completely remove WooCommerce?
Completely Uninstall WooCommerce
- Access your WordPress files and edit the wp-config. php file. Normally, it’s found in the root folder, /public_html/ . …
- Add the below code right above the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. …
- Now, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and Deactivate > Delete WooCommerce as you normally would with any plugin.
Does deactivating plugin delete data?
When you deactivate a WordPress plugin, it is simply turned off. However, it is still installed on your website, so you can activate it again if you need to. On the other hand, uninstalling a plugin completely deletes it from your website. … If you want to reuse that same plugin, then you will have to install it again.
How do I disable all plugins?
Instead, you can bulk deactivate all plugins from your admin dashboard:
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all plugins.
- Open the Bulk Actions menu and select Deactivate.
- Click Apply to deactivate all plugins.
22 июл. 2020 г.