How do I override WooCommerce?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I disable WooCommerce store?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.
How do I change the shop page in WooCommerce?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
How do I put WooCommerce in maintenance mode?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings » Coming Soon Pro. Under ‘Status’ you can choose either ‘Enable Coming Soon Mode’ or ‘Enable Maintenance Mode’.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I show my shop page in WooCommerce?
This can be achieved by navigating from your Dashboard to WooCommerce->Settings->Products(tab)->Display(tab) and select the desired option from ‘Shop page display’.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.