Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Brands. The interface looks and works similar to adding categories and tags — the form on the left lets you add a brand, which are then displayed on the right. Enter a Name and Description. Image is optional.
How do I get my product brand name WooCommerce?
Creating Brands in Product Brands for WooCommerce
To add a brand, you need to go to Products >> Product Brands. Under the tab, you will see “Add New Product Brand”. Here you can add your brands; and once you are done, the brand will be listed in the list right beside it.
How do I display products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I show best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show latest products in WooCommerce?
To show most recent products, use All Products, Order by Date, and Order DESC. To show 10 random featured products, set Number of products to show for 10, then use Featured Products, and then order by Random.
How do I edit a shop in WooCommerce?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.