How do I display products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I display WooCommerce items on the front page?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I show a single product in WooCommerce?
More videos on YouTube
- Login to WordPress admin panel and Click on the Add New Page or Post.
- In order to display single product by ID add this code to the page’s body [product id=”99″]
- In order to display single product by SKU add this code to the page’s body [product sku=”FOO”]
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show all product categories in a single page WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
To use Homepage Control:
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I set best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I increase the number of products per page in WooCommerce?
In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I find my WooCommerce product ID?
A second option is to head over the Products page in your WordPress Admin. In this listing, you’ll find the WooCommerce product ID when you hover over a product name. You can additionally search for your product using the product SKU name or product name and hover over the search results to get the Product ID.
How do I show product price in WooCommerce?
2 Answers. If you have the product’s ID you can use that to create a product object: $_product = wc_get_product( $product_id ); Then from the object you can run any of WooCommerce’s product methods.