When you finish creating add-ons for a product, go to WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual. There, you will see a list of all the products in your site. Click the Plus icon for the corresponding language and the product you wish to translate.
How do I translate a WooCommerce store?
To do this, simply go to WPML » Translation Management in your WordPress dashboard. First, you need to run through the setup wizard. This lets you choose who will translate your site. If you want to let other users translate content, or if you want to use a translation service, you can do that here.
How do I translate emails in WooCommerce?
Activate translation for emails
Scroll to the bottom of the page where you should see a meta box “Multilingual Content Setup”. Change the setting to “Make custom emails translatable” and click “Apply”.
How do I change language in WooCommerce?
Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard. Find the Site Language drop-down. Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard. Save your changes.
How do you translate a product description?
5 Detailed Steps for Translating Product Descriptions
- Make a plan. Planning ahead can save you hours of work (and probably some money too). …
- Use the right tools. …
- Localize your product descriptions. …
- Don’t forget SEO. …
- Monitor and update your store.
16 апр. 2014 г.
How do you make a multilingual in WooCommerce?
2. How to Create a Multilingual WooCommerce Shop with MultilingualPress
- Install WordPress.
- Create the multisite.
- Install WooCommerce.
- Install MultilingualPress.
- Create the language sites within the multisite network.
- Add your individual language page and WooCommerce settings.
15 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I translate WooCommerce with Loco?
Creating custom translations
- Download the free plugin called Loco Translate from here. …
- Install and Activate.
- Go to the new Loco Translate menu item created in your Dashboard with five sub-sections.
- Go to the Plugins section, and select WooCommerce:
- Add new languages using the Add New Language link:
What is loco translate?
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files and integration with automatic translation services. It also provides Gettext/localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates. Features include: Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin.
How do I change the default language in WordPress?
To change the default language on WordPress follow these steps:
- Enter your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to settings.
- Select general.
- Scroll down until you see “Site Language”
- From the drop-down menu select the language you want.
- Make sure you click on save once you have selected your preferred language.
22 сент. 2019 г.
How do I add a language switcher to WordPress?
Adding language switcher to your WordPress navigation menu
Simply go to Appearance » Menus page and click on the ‘Language Switcher’ tab in the left column. Now select the languages you want to display and then click on add to menu button. You will now see languages added to your WordPress navigation menu.