Go to WooCommerce > Advance Product Quantity and navigate to “Configurations”. From here you can, Choose to convert quantity box into a dropdown or keep using your default quantity box. Show/hide quantity box on the listing page.
How do I get the product count in WooCommerce?
echo $product->get_categories( ‘, ‘, ” . _n( ‘Category:’, ‘Categories:’, sizeof( get_the_terms( $post->ID, ‘product_cat’ ) ), ‘woocommerce’ ) . ‘ ‘, ‘. ‘ );
How do I show product attributes in WooCommerce?
Add attributes to your WooCommerce products
You can give it a name (such as “Color”), a lowercase slug (such as “color”), and then hit the Add attribute button. This will add it to your list of attributes on the right side of the page. Here, you can add each option for that attribute, one by one.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I set attributes in WooCommerce?
Setting Up WooCommerce Attributes
- We are going to create a name for our first attribute. …
- Name the new attribute “Styles”.
- The slug will automatically be created, and we can leave the rest of these options untouched. …
- Click “Add attribute” and your attribute will be added.
1 мар. 2019 г.
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
How do I edit categories in WooCommerce?
Here’s the 2 simple steps on how to do it. Click here for detailed instructions. Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I increase the number of products per page in WooCommerce?
In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.