How do I get the shop page in WooCommerce?
How to Get Various WooCommerce Page URLs
- Shop URL. Get the WooCommerce Shop URL (this is the root category page) with the following: $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) );
- My Account URL. …
- Cart URL. …
- Checkout URL. …
- Payment Page URL. …
- Logout URL.
4 июл. 2012 г.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
What is the WooCommerce shop page?
A shop page, as defined by WooCommerce, is “a placeholder for a post type archive for products”. Simply put, it’s the page where you display your products so it’s vital for the success of your business. Before going into how you can edit it, let’s have a look at why you should customize the WooCommerce shop page.
What is a shop page?
What is the Shop page? The Shop page is a placeholder for a post type archive for products. It may render differently than other pages in your install. If you’re using SEO plugins, they may include settings specific to custom post type archives, and these settings are what you should be using to control the shop page.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
How do I create a multiple shop page in WooCommerce?
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I customize my WooCommerce shop?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I create a shop page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
Is WooCommerce a page?
Default WooCommerce function is_woocommerce return true for only that pages which use WooCommerce templates. Cart, Checkout,My Account … etc page are standard pages with shortcodes so that are not checked by that function.
How do I add a widget to my WooCommerce shop page?
How to add a custom sidebar to WooCommerce Shop page
- Install and activate WooSidebars plugin.
- Once you have activated the plugin, you will be able to view “Widget Areas” menu-item under Appearance menu. Go to Appearance > Widget Areas.
- Click on “Add New” to add a new widget area.