Once the plugin has been installed and activated, click on DotStore Plugins > Advanced Product Size Charts for WooCommerce. This will take you to the main configuration area for the plugin where you can assign product size charts to all your products based on rules you set.
How do I add size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do you add a size chart?
- Click Add page.
- Enter Size chart for the page title:
- In the Content box, create a table that contains your size chart information. Customize the table to look the way you want it to:
- In the Visibility section, make sure the page is set to Visible.
- Click Save.
How do I make all images the same size in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”
26 дек. 2020 г.
What size should images be for WooCommerce?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
How do I add products to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I add a size in Shopify?
- In the Variants section of the Add product page, click Add variant.
- Enter a name for the option, such as Size , in Option name. …
- In Option values, enter each option value followed by a comma, such as Small , Medium , Large . …
- If your variants differ in more than one way, then click Add another option. …
- Click Save.
What is the image size for Shopify?
On Shopify, you can upload images of up to 4472 x 4472 pixels with a file size of up to 20 MB. But the website maker typically recommends using 2048 x 2048 pixels for square product photos. These are high-resolution images that give your store a professional and well-rounded look with great zoom capabilities.
How do I get WooCommerce product images?
Instead, the catalog uses the same settings as the thumbnail settings. To change this, go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images > Thumbnail Width.
How do I make all my pictures the same size in WordPress?
Changing WordPress Default Image Sizes
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Settings – Media.
- In Media Settings, edit the width and height dimensions to suit your values.
- Click Save Changes to confirm.
3 июл. 2019 г.
How do I change the default product image in WooCommerce?
Just follow to Woocommerce – Settings – Products – Display, select the image you want to use as default. Enjoy!
What is the best size for ecommerce product images?
How large should image files be? For ecommerce images, a good rule of thumb is to try to keep your image file size below 70 kb. That can be difficult at times, especially for larger images.
How do I fix blurry images in WooCommerce?
Simply install and activate the plugin and from there, go to “Tools” and “Regen. Thumbnails”. Just click on the button “Regenerate All Thumbnails” and the plugin will fix the blurry images like magic.
How do I regenerate a thumbnail in WooCommerce?
How to Regenerate Thumbnails in WooCommerce?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search Regenerate Thumbnails, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails.
- Select Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- When finished, all images are regenerated.
15 июн. 2019 г.