So first, go back to Elementor > My Templates, and create a product archive template . Then, select an existing template, or create one. Add the Archive Products widget and the Archive Title, and customize their design.
How do I add featured products to Elementor?
Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New.
- Create a New Page.
- Edit the page with Elementor.
- Woo Products.
- Query Settings for Featured Products.
- Featured Products.
21 апр. 2020 г.
How do I add a product to a WordPress page?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
Can I use WooCommerce with Elementor?
Build a Product Page via Elementor
Yes, your favorite page builder integrates with WooCommerce. … This example includes widgets for the product images, product title, short description, content, price, and the Add-to-Cart button.
How do I show latest products in WooCommerce?
Here’s what you need to do: Go to Pages → Add New from the WordPress admin panel and give your page a title. For example, it could be something like New Arrivals. We’ve used the Storefront WordPress theme for this tutorial although WooCommerce Product Table works with most WooCommerce-compatible themes.
How do I add a downloadable product to WooCommerce?
To get started:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product to add a new Simple product as outlined in Adding and Managing Products.
- Tick the Downloadable checkbox:
- After ticking this box, other options appear – Downloadable Files, Download Limit, Download Expiry.
- Select the Add file button, and then name the file.
How can I add products to my website?
Go to the page where you want to add the product e.g. your Home page. In the Product Block choose a product from the drop-down list of products already in your store and click Add Product. The product will be added to your page displaying the product name, an image, a short description and the price.
How do I add products to WooCommerce homepage?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
In your WordPress Dashboard choose Products. Select the product you want to edit or add a new product. In Product Data click the dropdown menu and select Variable Product. Click Attributes.
How do I edit a shop in WooCommerce?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
Is Elementor a theme?
With the release of Elementor Theme Builder, you can work with any theme and design its header, footer, single posts, and archive page. If you are a developer or marketer and are looking for the fastest theme, download our completely free barebones theme called Hello Elementor.
Is Elementor good for eCommerce?
Creating an Ecommerce Site
An eCommerce website, also known as an online store, is a great way to sell your product online. … Elementor is here to help you with widgets that offer almost unlimited control over your website’s different elements, and, what’s more, it does so with extreme ease.
Can I use Elementor for free?
Elementor website builder is free and open source. It’s the perfect plugin to be extended and integrated further.