You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price). You have to do it one by one, then press Save Changes.
How do I change the variable product price range in WooCommerce?
How to Modify WooCommerce Variable Product Price Range
- Install a child theme and activate it.
- Create a file called help. php and insert the file into your child-theme folder.
- Now, open the functions. php file of your child-theme and then insert below code in the file.
14 июл. 2020 г.
How do I remove sale price from WooCommerce product page?
Remove all WooCommerce Sale Prices at once
- phpMyAdmin. Log into phpMyAdmin and click on “SQL” – we will enter some SQL code into here.
- Add SQL Codes. DELETE FROM wp_postmeta WHERE meta_key = ‘_sale_price’ ; …
- Results. Before the SQL query. …
- The Problem. …
- The Solution. …
- The Result.
28 мар. 2016 г.
How do I add a custom price in WooCommerce?
Go to the product settings having variables and navigate to Product Data Section, here click the Variations and choose any variation you want to show custom price option. Here you will find the settings for user defined pricing for WooCommerce.
How do I get a variable product price in WooCommerce?
To show the the variation price when a single product page with a variable product is loaded, you have to select a default product variation on the product edit page. Than your price looks like a single price and it the cheapest price from your variable product. It works.
How do you show variable product price in WooCommerce?
It is possible to display the variation price and add additional fees in your WooCommerce store.
Step 1: Install WooCommerce Attribute Swatches
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Choose the zip file you downloaded, upload, and then click Activate.
- Once activated, you’ll need to enter your licence key.
30 сент. 2020 г.
How do I bulk upload products in WooCommerce?
First-time and existing store owners using WooCommerce can use the CSV to add new products with one upload.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Import at the top. …
- Select Choose File and the CSV you wish you use. …
- Continue. …
- Use dropdown menus on the right side to adjust fields or indicate ‘Do not import.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I add items to my cart in WooCommerce?
Easy peasy. You just need to copy and paste the same WooCommerce add to cart function changing the product id. For example: WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 1 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 3 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 2 ); WC()->cart->add_to_cart( 6 );