How do I customize my WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I remove a product from my WooCommerce shop?
How to hide WooCommerce products by specific user or user role
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Edit the category that you created for your hidden products.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section.
- Select Protected → Users and choose which users and/or roles can access your hidden WooCommerce products.
- Save your changes.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do you show only products of specific categories in the WooCommerce shop page?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do I exclude a category in WooCommerce?
You can hide it with this method.
- First, you’ll need to find a slug for the category. Go to Products > Categories from the WordPress dashboard.
- The slug for the Uncategorized category is “uncategorized”. If you want to make this category hidden from your child theme, enter the following code into functions. php.
26 мар. 2020 г.
How do I hide product categories in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.