Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save.
How do I show categories in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I show all categories in a WordPress list?
$args = array( ‘style’ => ‘none’ ); Finally, you can ask WordPress to display a link to all your categories thanks to the option show_option_all . You give a string to this option, and WordPress will display a new link, pointing to all of your categories.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce menu?
Woocommerce How to easy add product categories to your menu
- on the menus page (appearance -> menus ) go to the top and click to display screen options.
- then tick Product Categories (they will appear with the other menu items)
- add the categories that you want to the menu.
- finally save the menu and your done.
2 июн. 2015 г.
How do I get my WordPress page to show categories?
In order to add a new menu item displaying specific post category, you should do the following:
- Create a category under Posts -> Categories -> Add New Category:
- Assign posts to the Category under Posts -> All Posts:
- Create a page under Pages -> Add New.
- Insert a shortcode on the page using the category slug:
27 янв. 2020 г.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I view image categories in WooCommerce?
Set category Image from ‘/Products/Categories/your-choosed-category’ EDIT and set Thumbnail Image. New image field with (upload/remove) buttons to allow you to edit category or taxonomy image in quick edit.
How do you show post categories?
To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category. That being said, let’s take a look at how to easily display recent posts by category in different areas of your website.
How do I find category ID?
When you can see the list of your categories, hover your mouse over the category title whose ID you are looking for. Now you can see the category edit URL appear on a popup box at the bottom left corner of your screen. Your category ID is right there in the URL.
How do I fetch category names in WordPress?
Here are two snippets for displaying the category name and displaying the category link in WordPress. To display the name of the first category: <? php $cat = get_the_category(); echo $cat->cat_name; ?>
How do I add categories to my menu?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer. …
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I set product categories in WooCommerce?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
What are categories?
1 : any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong Taxpayers fall into one of several categories. 2 : a division within a system of classification She competed for the award in her age category. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about category.
How do I manage categories in WordPress?
In the self-hosted version of WordPress:
- Go to Posts > Categories.
- Find the category name you wish to change and click Edit.
- Change the category name.
- Change the category Slug, the permalink “nice” name for the category.
- Add or change the category description.
- Click Update.
13 сент. 2012 г.
How do I see recent posts in WordPress?
To add the widget:
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Navigate to Appearance>Widgets.
- Find the Recent Posts widget, then drag and drop it in the desired widget area.
- Once added, you can add a title, set the number of posts to show and more.
- Click Save to complete the changes.
29 апр. 2020 г.