You will see Product image and Product gallery sections when you create or edit a product. To add a product image, click on the Set product image link. Clicking this link will open up the WordPress media selector. From here you can either select an already uploaded image, or upload a new one.
Where does WooCommerce store product images?
1 Answer. Category images are stored as attachments, which is a post type. You’ll find them in wp_posts with a post_type “attachment”. The guid field contains the location of the image.
How do I change the image of a product in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
How do I import a CSV file into WooCommerce?
Import Your CSV
Go to: WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite. Click the Import Products button. Select Choose File, and upload a file from your computer or from wherever your CSV is located. The delimiter is the character that separates the values, in this case a comma.
How do I import a product?
Follow the import path:
- Receive the pro forma invoice, the exporter’s quote on the merchandise; negotiate if necessary.
- Open a letter of credit at your bank.
- Verify that the merchandise has been shipped.
- Receive documents from the exporter.
- See merchandise through customs.
- Collect your merchandise.
Where are WooCommerce products stored in database?
Products are located mainly in 2 tables:
wp_posts table with a post_type product or product_variation , wp_postmeta table with the corresponding post_id by product (the product ID).
How do I access wp content uploads?
How To Access The WP-Content Folder
- Log into your web hosting account (e.g. WP Engine).
- Access cPanel and open File Manager.
- Here, you will see a folder named ‘public_html’. …
- Inside the public_html folder, you will find three main sub-folders:
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
What is product image?
the perceptions and attitudes of consumers towards an existing or proposed new product. Product image is affected both by the physical attributes of the product itself and by the psychological or imputed values of the buyer which can be cultivated and manipulated by ADVERTISING and other promotional forms.
What size should WooCommerce product images be?
What size should product images be? The minimum resolution you should be using for your WooCommerce product images is 800px x 800px. We recommend you aim higher than that though because the higher quality your images are the better they will be perceived.
How do I import a CSV file?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.
- Click Import.
- In the Import products by CSV file dialog, click Choose File.
- Locate your CSV file, then click Open.
- Click the Replace any current products that have the same handle checkbox. This overrides any data that is on Shopify. …
- Click Upload file.
How do you create a CSV file?
Creating . csv files
- Download the sample woocommerce_example_products. csv file using this link.
- Open woocommerce_example_products. csv file using OpenOffice Calc program. …
- When you are done, go to File -> Save As. Keep the Text CSV (. …
- Make sure to select the Caracter set: UTF-8 in the popup window.
How do I export a CSV file from WooCommerce?
Custom CSV format
- Go to WooCommerce > Exports > Custom Formats.
- Select the export type you want to create – Orders, Customers, or Coupons.
- Click Add new CSV format.
- Select an existing format to use as a starting point for your custom format and click Load, or click X to start from scratch.
- Update the Format Options: