Processing: This means the customer’s payment has been received. The order is now awaiting dispatch, i.e. for you to process it. If you’re using WooCommerce to track your orders, you can click into the order and change the order status to “Completed” once you’ve dispatched the product(s).
How do I process orders in WooCommerce?
How to process an order with WooCommerce on your WordPress site
- Step 1 – login.
- Step 2 – navigate to WooCommerce order list.
- Step 3 – view/update order status and process payment if necessary.
- Step 4 – view details and fulfill order.
- Step 5 – complete order and update status.
- Step 6 – send shipping notification.
What does on hold mean WooCommerce?
On hold — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment. Canceled — Canceled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
How do I change my order status in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Orders.
- Locate the Order for which you would like to change the status.
- Click the Change Status button in the Actions column.
- Select the desired Order Status from the dropdown.
- Enter a reason in the Status Comment field, if desired.
How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Go to WooCommerce > Custom Order Fields and read the next section to learn how to use the plugin.
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
Where are WooCommerce orders stored?
Orders live in the wp_posts table ( post_type = ‘shop_order’ ). More data is available by looking up the order’s post_id in the wp_postmeta table. woocommerce_order_items – Stores line items which are associated with orders.
How do I find my WooCommerce order ID?
$order->get_id(); The same applies for other woocommerce objects like procut. echo $order->id; then you’ll be returned the id of the post from which the order is made.
How do I cancel WooCommerce?
Enter the backend of your site and hover over the WooCommerce tab. You should see an option for orders as well as an option that says, “WC Cancel.” You can use either tab.
How do I check my paypal order status?
Here’s how to confirm you’ve received an item:
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Find and click the original payment for the item.
- Click Confirm receipt.
- Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.