How do I add a best seller product to WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I add a custom attribute in WooCommerce?
Add the created attributes to your products.
- Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one).
- Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data. There you can choose any of the attributes that you’ve created in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add.
How do I add a SKU to WooCommerce?
When you go to wp-admin→Products→Your Product and edit the product you will see it’s configuration. Once you click on the edit option, you find all the available settings for that individual product. Scroll down and click on the inventory and there will be the option to set a WooCommerce product SKU.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I show attributes in WooCommerce?
Add attributes to your WooCommerce products
You can give it a name (such as “Color”), a lowercase slug (such as “color”), and then hit the Add attribute button. This will add it to your list of attributes on the right side of the page. Here, you can add each option for that attribute, one by one.
How do I add a color attribute in WooCommerce?
Edit the attribute by clicking edit or Configure Terms.
- Add New Color or whatever your attribute is called (or choose to edit an existing term).
- Select the size of the swatches if you’ve selected “Custom Colors and Images”. …
- Configure the attribute terms. …
- Update the product.
How do you add a SKU?
Adding SKU to Products
- First, let’s log in to WordPress Dashboard. You need to locate Products tab in the left column. …
- Open for editing one of the products.
- Add the SKU number in the SKU field, which you can find in the Product Data > Inventory block. …
- Usually, SKU is the identification number for any purchasable item.
How do I add a product code in WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I add size options in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show latest products in WooCommerce?
To show most recent products, use All Products, Order by Date, and Order DESC. To show 10 random featured products, set Number of products to show for 10, then use Featured Products, and then order by Random.