Create a filter hook to add the new tab in my-account page and the filter should gather all the data that is displayed on the menu and then push in your new data. (please remember that word PUSH, I will explain in more details later in this post)
How do I add an additional tab in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin (yourdomain.com/wp-admin) go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen. On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button. Browse your computer to where you downloaded the plugin . zip file, select it and click the “Install Now” button.
How do I add a custom page to my WooCommerce account?
How to add a custom page to the ‘My Account’ area in WooCommerce
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Choose the zip file you downloaded, upload, and then click ‘Activate’
- Once activated, you’ll need to enter your licence key.
26 янв. 2021 г.
How do I add a tab to my WordPress website?
Here’s how you can add Static Top-Level Tabs:
- Go to your Menus page (Appearance -> Menus)
- Add a Custom Link and set the URL as #. …
- Label your link and hit the Add to Menu button.
- Organize your menu items like you would normally do, hit the Save Menu button, and you’re done!
How do I change the product tab in WooCommerce?
To create Saved Tabs, go to Settings > Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. Click on the Add New button to create a new Saved Tab. Enter a title and fill the content for this new Saved Tab. Then click on the Save Tab button.
How do I use custom tabs in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Tabs. Choose the number of custom tabs you want to add to all products and Save changes. Create a Title, set a Priority (i.e. order) and the Content for each tab. You can use shortcodes in the Content field.
What is WooCommerce my account?
My Account Page Editor. Developed by KoalaApps. My Account Page Editor is a WooCommerce extension that enables you to customize your customers’ my account page. Add new custom endpoints and hide default endpoints to make the my account page more meaningful.
How do I edit endpoints in WooCommerce?
Customizing endpoint URLs
The URL for each endpoint can be customized inWooCommerce > Settings > Advanced in the Page setup section.
How do I add a tab?
- Place the text cursor in the cell where you want to insert the tab character, using either the mouse or the keyboard.
- Hold down the “Ctrl” key and press “Tab” to insert the tab character. …
- Adjust the position of the tab stops using the ruler, if necessary (see Resources).
What are tabs in WordPress?
Tabs is a nifty WordPress plugin that helps you to create an unlimited number of beautiful tabs without breaking a sweat. Let’s start by installing the Tabs WordPress plugin. Since it is available in the official WordPress plugin repo, you can install the plugin directly from inside your WordPress admin dashboard.
How do I create a fixed menu in WordPress?
WordPress plugins make it easy for you to add sticky menus.
Under Basic settings, add the navigation bar you want to be your sticky menu.
- Change any desired settings, like the space between the top of the page and the sticky element.
- Click Save Settings.
- Refresh your website to see your sticky menu.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.