How do I add code to WooCommerce?
Your First WooCommerce Code Change
- Log into your WordPress site files.
- Go to /wp-content/, then /plugins/.
- Open the /woocommerce/ folder, then open /templates/ and finally /cart/.
- Select the file called cart. php and open it in your text editor.
20 апр. 2018 г.
How do I add a downloadable product to WooCommerce?
To get started:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product to add a new Simple product as outlined in Adding and Managing Products.
- Tick the Downloadable checkbox:
- After ticking this box, other options appear – Downloadable Files, Download Limit, Download Expiry.
- Select the Add file button, and then name the file.
How do I add a product SKU in WooCommerce?
When you go to wp-admin→Products→Your Product and edit the product you will see it’s configuration. Once you click on the edit option, you find all the available settings for that individual product. Scroll down and click on the inventory and there will be the option to set a WooCommerce product SKU.
How do I add a product specification in WooCommerce?
How do i use the plugin? Go to “Products -> add new” under the specifications tables section you see a dropdown which you can select which table should load. Select the table and fill product data in it. That’s it.
How do I change the style in WooCommerce?
Once that is done, go to your website > Dashboard > Jetpack > Settings and enable Custom CSS. Next, you can go to Appearance > Edit CSS. There you’ll be able to add all your custom CSS styles. Let’s look at an easy example where we use Chrome Dev Tools to find the navigation link color in the Storefront theme.
How do I show coupons in WooCommerce?
To use coupons with WooCommerce.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Enable coupons.
- Tick the checkbox to Enable the use of coupon codes.
- Save Changes.
Can you sell digital products with WooCommerce?
No matter what you’re selling, WooCommerce allows you to do it beautifully — and this includes downloadable products. With a few careful optimizations and best practices followed, the digital goods in your store can be made to sell just as well as any physical item… or perhaps even better.
How do I sell my ebook on WooCommerce?
How to sell an ebook with WooCommerce
- Step 1: Download Woocommerce and Configure the Settings for Digital Downloads. Woocommerce can be found in the Plugins directory of WordPress. …
- Step 2: Add a Product to Woocommerce. From the main menu of your admin dashboard, select Products> New Product. …
- Step 3: Test it out.
21 сент. 2015 г.
What is SKU code?
A stock-keeping unit (SKU) is a scannable bar code, most often seen printed on product labels in a retail store. The label allows vendors to automatically track the movement of inventory.
What is Variable Product WooCommerce?
Variable products are a product type in WooCommerce that lets you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation. They can be used for a product like a shirt, where you can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.