How do I add options in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I change selection in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce. How to change “Select options” text
- Log into the host control panel (cPanel), go to File Manager: Locate the root directory of wordpress site.
- Go to wp-content/themes/themeXXXXX/includes directory. Open custom-function.php file to edit: …
- Refresh the shop page/archive page to see the new text:
How do I add a drop down menu in WooCommerce?
To create a drop down menu drag a menu item slightly to the right of the menu item above it to create a sub item (parent/child) relationship in the menu. You can also click the down arrow to reveal more information and there click the Up one, Down one, Under [item above it], and To the top.
How do I add size options in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I add more prices in WooCommerce?
Go to the product settings having variables and navigate to Product Data Section, here click the Variations and choose any variation you want to show custom price option. Here you will find the settings for user defined pricing for WooCommerce.
How do I change the add to cart button text in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings. Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
How do I create a dynamic drop down menu in WordPress?
How to create a WordPress dropdown menu with core functionality
- Step 1: Create a menu (if needed) If you don’t already have a menu, enter a name in the Menu Name box and then click the Create Menu button. …
- Step 2: Add links to menu. …
- Step 3: Arrange menu items using drag and drop. …
- Step 4: Choose menu location.
31 янв. 2021 г.
How do I create a multi level menu in WordPress?
In WordPress you are able to create a multilevel / hierarchical menu via WordPress Menu System ( WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Menu ) as well as via Theme Customizer ( WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Customize ).
How do you add categories in WordPress?
To create new categories in WordPress, go to Posts > Categories page. On the left side of the page, you will see a tab that allows you to create categories. Fill in the category name, its slug (will be used in the category URLs), the category description and then press Add New Category.
How do I add a category to a menu in WordPress?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I make a parent menu Unclickable in WordPress?
Remove the pointer on hover
In the Menus page, click the Screen Options tab at the top-right. Make sure CSS Classes box is checked off, and then close the Screen Options section. Next, click on the unlinked menu item, and add a class named “unclickable.”