The product pages for WooCommerce already has support for a sidebar you simply need to go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Single and change the “Layout” option to either “Left Sidebar” or “Right Sidebar”.
How do I activate the sidebar in WordPress?
You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand. You should now be able to see all the widgets that make up this particular sidebar.
How do I change the layout of my WooCommerce shop?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I display the sidebar on top of WooCommerce mobile?
You could use CSS to display sidebar for mobile only. To do this, please log in to the admin area and go to “Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS”. This should get you the update you need.
How do I add a new widget?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I move the sidebar to the top of the screen?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
How do you add a sidebar to an Elementor?
The Sidebar widget allows you to add any of your theme’s sidebars into the page. Go to Content > Sidebar > Choose Sidebar, and select a sidebar to display on the page.
What is a sidebar in WordPress?
The WordPress.com sidebar is a column provided by your chosen theme where you can display information other than your main content. Most themes usually provide at least one sidebar either to the left or to the right of the main content.