How do I add a product variation in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I categorize a product in WooCommerce?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I add color and size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I add a product price in WooCommerce?
Select the product you’d like to edit. Under Product Data, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. Save your changes, and you’re done!
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I get a variable product price in WooCommerce?
To show the the variation price when a single product page with a variable product is loaded, you have to select a default product variation on the product edit page. Than your price looks like a single price and it the cheapest price from your variable product. It works.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I change the style in WooCommerce?
Once that is done, go to your website > Dashboard > Jetpack > Settings and enable Custom CSS. Next, you can go to Appearance > Edit CSS. There you’ll be able to add all your custom CSS styles. Let’s look at an easy example where we use Chrome Dev Tools to find the navigation link color in the Storefront theme.
How does WooCommerce check single product page?
To target your product categories in single product pages, you need to use WordPress conditional function has_term() with ‘ product_cat ‘ taxonomy. If you don’t need to target at the same time product categories archives pages, you will have to remove in each condition statement || is_product_category() …
How do you create product categories?
How to Create Product Categories for Your Online Store
- Create Categories that Make Sense for Your Customers.
- Use Keywords to Name Your Product Categories.
- Make Your Category Pages Pop.
- Be Consistent When You Categorize Your Products.
- Analyze Your Product Categories for Success.
6 февр. 2019 г.
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
How do I find my product category in WooCommerce?
Check If Current Page is a Product Category
- is_product_category() – returns true on every product category archive page,
- is_product_category( $category ) – you can check if you are on a certain product category page just by passing an ID, slug or title of a category as an argument.